Reviews for A State Of Becoming
BrandiIndigo chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
I loved it. I hope you do a sequel. I'd love to read it.
Angellufy chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
This is so sad. Buffy has lost so much. Her mother, friends and a real life... I guess sometimes it is good to see that Angel was right when he left.
ba2006 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
yayayayay fantastic chapter! Ya know Ill def wanna read the sequel :)
Delia Winters chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
ooh they go to la and they start angel investigations ooh yay i like fun fun
AnnaMNR chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
good chapter
KhaalidaNyx chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
SIMPLY AMAZING!
Abigael Ryan chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Love this chapter! Many people can't write Whistler right to save their lives but you wrote him right on the money!
CarolineSofie90 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Such a good read! I loved it! Have you considered writing a sequel to this story? I think it would be very interesting! :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Yay! This is so much better than Angel leaving Buffy, because they "can't be together". They were destined to be together. I wonder what this version of Doyle is going to be like.
Lipush chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Sequel? Hell Ya! Me likey! consider me in, I will like to know when you start it. This story is awesome!
BrandiIndigo chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I just found this story. I love it. I cannot wait to read more. I am looking forward to the sequel.
kara103 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Okay so Buffy and Angel are headed to Los Angeles to begin making amends. And that now Doyle's been introduced to the story. And that only a few chapters left. And just when things were getting pretty interesting. Great chap though:)
NinaGrace chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Great chapter.
Thank God, Buffy-vamp doesn't make Angel too happy. I understand Buffy's depressed state, but Angel lived with that 100 years, they both need to stop whining and be champions, who they are. Soul isn't responsible for the actions of a demon! Buffy shouldn't drop her head and consider herself worse than this bitch Faith. She saved the world from Acathla cost of her life. Buffy and Angel have each other for eternity, and LA is waiting for them.
Please update soon and I'm looking forward to the sequel))
ladybugsmomma chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Oh, I am so eager to read how this goes and please do PM me when you have the sequel going! You're an awesome writer and I would love to read it!
David Fishwick chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
This is a nice chapter and I liked how you wrote Angel and Vamp Buffy talking to Whistler and please update soon thanks.
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »