Reviews for A State Of Becoming
David Fishwick chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
This is a nice chapter and I liked how you wrote Angel and Vamp Buffy talking to Whistler and please update soon thanks.
ba2006 chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
fantastic chapter :) you deserve to have 1000 reviews and followers as this fic is fantastic :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Unfortunately Xander just has to find someone to blame. I'm glad Willow is trying to help even though Buffy is just hurt even more by seeing her friend again. At least Angel is staying with her. Hopefully, they will be able to help each other.
Delia Winters chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
I am going to kill something if Angelus is back... Oh and they are going to LA are they not?
Lipush chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
more more more! this is AWESOME!
NinaGrace chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Amazing chapter!
The Scoobies actually have some awareness. Willow proved herself as a real friend, Giles showed a father's loyalty, and Xander will always have a crush on Buffy. One rot in this gang is Faith, let her hosts Hellmouth, it's a place for screwed like her.
I'm very pleased with Angel in this chapter. The dialogues are very good, and thanks for the last scene ;) The idea with the game face during sex as a brake for the moment of true happiness is brilliant.
Please update soon))
kara103 chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Loved this chapter:) So Angel wants to take Buffy away from sunnydale, and she's wanting to know where they can go that will some how ease her guilt. And there getting in bed together again, wonder if he'll loose his soul this time, doubt it cos it isn't exactly perfect happiness.
Looking forward to next chapter, things are really getting interesting.
ladybugsmomma chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I really hope that things don't go awry. Keep up the great work!
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I liked how you wrote Angel being angry at Xander in this chapter. I also liked how you wrote Willow comforting Buffy. Please update soon thanks as I am enjoying your story.
Angellufy chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
wow! Buffy and Angel demons are such a pain in the ass. It is right though. She can't stay in Sunnydale because eventually the council will want to know what happened to her. They will come for Faith's cruciamentum and are bound to find out that the slayer is with a vampire.

They can also get it from other demobs that can't shup up their minds. Buffy is in peril forever.
Angellufy chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Buffy now has a long way to go for what the demon did using her body. There is her mother, Oz and all the destruction she caused a whole lot of people. Good for her she has Angel to help her.
Lipush chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Just came across this story and I LOOOOVE it! Please keep it up.
AnnaMNR chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
good chapter
ladybugsmomma chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
I'm glad she got her soul back, but I feel sorry about all the despair she's feeling because of that demon. Keep up the great work!
kara103 chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter:) Buffy's feeling the guilt over what the demon did, and now she's in control of her body she's still in a way trapped. Trapped to hear the demon inside of her taunt her, and play with her.
Now she truly understands what Angel goes through, because she's going through the exact same thing.
Wonder how she will be able to live with herself? and can her friends forgive her? and where will Angel take her? Can't wait for next chapter, And the sequel.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »