Reviews for A State Of Becoming
a2zmom chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I like that Tara is doing what she can to help. She always was a person who tried to help others.

I'm not sure Willow (or any of them for that matter ) would be wandering around at night at this point. It's just too dangerous.

I have a very different takw on how the soul and the demon interact, but I won't go into it since it's long. But if you're interested, let me know. One of the main things is that Angel doesn't have a demon inside of him. Angel IS a demon with a soul on top of that.
NinaGrace chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Great chapter.
Earlier you said that the soul doesn't leave the slayer's body when she turned in a vampire, and demon and soul are constant fight for control. If so, then they cann't back Buffy' soul with the gypsy curse and Tesula orb, because the soul already is in her body.
Faith is a bitch, Buffy and Angel are very regret that didn't kill her, she willn't let them rest, if she's the one who suffered here. I hope that Faith goes to the mayor, I don't want this psycho was a good slayer now.
Angel saves Willow from torture, he can confront Buffy. I hope he willn't leave her after all, he owe her that.
I look forward to update))
AnnaMNR chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Great chapter! Poor Willow. Maybe Tara can figure out a way to save the day?
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
I liked how you wrote Angel's thoughts about Buffy in this chapter and Willow manage to escape Vampire Buffy? Please update soon thanks.
Angellufy chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Well, the curse was designed for Angel... or not? Maybe that is what made it work for him. In that case, I am curious to know how they will do when they realize they can't curse back Buffy with the same curse. At least, not right away. Maybe the curse should be changed or something.

I could totally see how much hollow Angel felt. His words were so devoid of any emotion. The worst is that he can't even feel sorry for what he did because he has to help Buffy first.

I so want to read another chapter... as in really soon.
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Poor Angel as he has to live with what Angelus did to Buffy and the Scoobies. Will they curse Buffy as well? Please write more thanks.
AnnaMNR chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Very interesting!
NinaGrace chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Amazing chapter!
This's a great twist! I cann't even decide what is more exciting - Angel trying to stop Buff, or cursed Buffy vs. Angelus. I don't remember that I read something like that. But I wouldn't want that the Scoobies cursed Buffy so quickly, it seems Buff has a soft spot for Angel, it would be interesting to watch them together, Angel could fetter her until they find another orb...
I hope that Angel didn't run away from Buffy after that... he can, he's like that. I think that true happiness is not a problem now, and it's bonus.
And Faith has amnesia, right?
Please update soon) & Merry Christmas!
AnnaMNR chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Great chapter!
Delia Winters chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Which one I wonder?
Please post soon...
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I liked how you wrote Vampire Buffy beating Faith up in this chapter and her confrontation with Xander was cool. So which vampire got cursed?
Angellufy chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Oh oh! You can't leave us like this! Write again soon.

So, where both of them restored or just Buffy? She will be destroyed for what she did to her friends and people around... let alone the fact that the demon used her body with Angelus. Then, she almost killed a slayer.
kara103 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I really loved this:) and what Buffy did to faith it's adding to the guilt she'll feel when she gets her soul back.
And can't wait to find out who was cursed, hope it was both of them but doubt that will happen.
Update soon!
NinaGrace chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Good!
No wonder that Buffy and the Scoobies survived seven seasons fighting the vampires. It seems, the vampires are really stupid. Buffy played too long and waited until they cursed her. The scene when Buffy didn't kill Faith after all, and Xander saved the slayer made me laugh.
The Scoobies are idiots - ahahah, which we cursed? lol. I would say this's Angel, and he will confront soulless Buff, before they curse her, too. But then you have made a mistake in the summary - pairing Buffy/Angelus means that Angel willn't be returned. These idiots don't realize that they need two Tesula spheres to return the souls to two vampires?
Waiting for the next chap)
AnnaMNR chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Loving this fic! Cannot wait for more!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »