Reviews for Colossus
Pandaemic chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Just saying. I know others might have told you... but a pregnancy term is NINE months, if she's eight months pregnant she should have a very swollen abdomen, let alone a small bump
Guest chapter 32 . 12/7/2013
MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEE! ...please?
AsianVegetablesLLC chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Dawwwwwwwww So cute :3
Dontlookatme chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
I've missed this story so much ;_;
*sends full message on wattpad*
EllieStone chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Esme reminds me so much of Molly Weasley here! Which is most definitely a good thing, in my book :p I can't wait to see more of her. Ooooh, I hope she and Deryn get a chance to meet. That'll be an interesting one lol.

Even if you aren't completely happy with how this story is turning out, I think it's great, so don't get too down on yourself :D
Foreverblossom chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
Hey mija! Awesome to see you writing again! Even if you're not a fan of the story, I love it! It's an awesome chapter. You should honestly write a novel, because you are a very talented writer.
DragonLady Warrior chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
Finally my patience has been rewarded! I'm sorry to hear that the story didn't turn out the way you wanted it to but I'm happy that you're going to keep writing it. Esmeralda is so scary. What's Basils tattoo look like? I wanna know! I look forward to your next update.
Revan Dark Lord Of The Sith chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
Great chapter. I don't know why you don't like it, but I can assure you that this is a first rate Fanfic that I love. Keep it up!
WordNerb93 chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
Nice to see you return, and your resolve to finish your story. I'm afraid that I, as a fellow fanfiction author, am currently guilty of the very thing you have resolved to avoid. I applaud you, however, for overcoming the reasons that you have for stopping your story, and hope that you manage to do better than the likes of me.

Now, as for that tattoo on Basil, I have a feeling that it will play some importance further on. The particular reason it may do so eludes me at the moment, but I hope it'll become clear to me soon.

And I wonder when Esmé will discover how much Alek knows. After all, with Volger on board, it probably will come out sooner or later...
MissyBailey chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
Thank you for the update! It was great(if short:)! Can't wait for ch. 33! :)
Xodiac 451 chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
I love how you added Selkie it's a thing that I would imagine the sailors talking about.
MissyBailey chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
Ahhhh! No, wait. There must be more! ( that was amazing!) :)
saxonvulture chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
i'm really missing reading this fic. please write some more!
Falcon97 chapter 31 . 4/22/2013
Oooh, I wonder why Esme was going off to Australia...interesting *stokes chin thoughtfully* :D
Anyways, great update, and keep up the good work!
EllieStone chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
Oho! I'm so curious to see what all is going on! Why was Esme going to Australia? Why does she want them to turn around? And why won't she tell them either of those things? Wolfgang's reaction to his mother seeing his room though! That got a chuckle out of me :) By the way, I love this chapter's title :p