Reviews for Colossus
Rayvin chapter 33 . 5/20
Please please please finish! This became more engaging as it went along and I neeeeed to know the rest! You are absolutely amazing at writing!
Dogemar chapter 33 . 3/16
Man, nice cliff hanger. This story certainly great! It stays true to the original characters. Btw, where is th captain pet seal?(not that its particularily important, but still). Also, comingup with the whole backstory for volger was great. It certainly adds a lot more dimension to the original trilogy! Keep writing, this is one of the best stories on this website ive found yet
ArarisValerian chapter 32 . 3/9
Sorry for my last review, i didn't read what you typed about finishing it this year and stuff, lol. it's kinda a shame that everyone wants you to change the story up cause' i thought it was just fine to begin with, although i'm sure you know, looking at my last review XD. Idk, as long as deryn and alek stay together and don't die, i'll support you in whatever direction you go. You should really think about actually writing books or something cause' you are really good at this sort of thing XD. I feel like you could really go far with that sorta thing. cheers ;)
ArarisValerian chapter 33 . 3/5
This story is really good, nenya :D. I see that it's on hiatus, and I'm sure your busy with thing in the real world, but you really should keep it going. This and Tikal are the best fanfictions I've ever read, cause I'm such a fan of leviathan and your work :D. It would be such a shame if this wasn't finished. I support you all the way nenya ;)
Poppy chapter 33 . 2/25
YOU UPDATED! *Fangirl squeal* This made me so happy!
mandaao chapter 33 . 2/24
I am so glad you're back.
M chapter 32 . 1/31
Hi. I know this story has on hiatus for almost three years, but can you please update or give us an authors note? This is a really amazing story and it has so much potential. You probably have a busy life, but if you can't update the story, at least give us an short authors note so that we can know whether or not you will continue Colossus.
~ A hopeful fan
poppy the puppy chapter 32 . 12/9/2015
I have a Christmas wish that only you can fulfill. I wish for you to update thin story. Please make this wish come true. Also, *clears throat* Baby all I want for Christmas, is youuuuu! (To update)
Pandaemic chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Just saying. I know others might have told you... but a pregnancy term is NINE months, if she's eight months pregnant she should have a very swollen abdomen, let alone a small bump
Guest chapter 32 . 12/7/2013
AsianVegetablesLLC chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Dawwwwwwwww So cute :3
Dontlookatme chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
I've missed this story so much ;_;
*sends full message on wattpad*
EllieStone chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Esme reminds me so much of Molly Weasley here! Which is most definitely a good thing, in my book :p I can't wait to see more of her. Ooooh, I hope she and Deryn get a chance to meet. That'll be an interesting one lol.

Even if you aren't completely happy with how this story is turning out, I think it's great, so don't get too down on yourself :D
Foreverblossom chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
Hey mija! Awesome to see you writing again! Even if you're not a fan of the story, I love it! It's an awesome chapter. You should honestly write a novel, because you are a very talented writer.
DragonLady Warrior chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
Finally my patience has been rewarded! I'm sorry to hear that the story didn't turn out the way you wanted it to but I'm happy that you're going to keep writing it. Esmeralda is so scary. What's Basils tattoo look like? I wanna know! I look forward to your next update.