Reviews for Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Leo DiOreo chapter 40 . 8/27/2013
This story was simply amazing. I staid up all night to read it because I just had to. I was kinda mad in the middle 'cause rose and jack's relationship didn't seem really perfect but I love the ending.
SammiDammiXoX chapter 40 . 1/31/2013
Amazing story ! Started reading it yesterday, and i couldn't stop reading it until i was finished . I've added a bunch of your other stories to my favorites as well , so i'll probably be reviewing those ones in the near future haha (: I can't tell you how much i hated Grace , until she killed herself . Then i felt kinda bad , but you know what , she was a terrible person . I was totally shocked when Rose was stabbed , wasn't expecting that ! I also like how you made Jack rich in this story too , haven't read a lot of fics like this , so it was a breath of fresh air . :p . Keep writing 'em and i'll keep reviewing 'em ! xx
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 41 . 12/8/2012
THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE LIKE IT!
51asb chapter 41 . 11/22/2012
I was crying my eyes out when I finished reading this because I was sad that it was over. This was AMAZING.
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really liked the beginning when he was dreaming. I want to see what happens in the next chapter!
Al0hom0ra chapter 41 . 10/21/2012
Loved every bit of it. :)
kateandleogottalovethem chapter 40 . 10/19/2012
Awwwwww! So so sad to see it end, and I can't lie but reading the last line brought a tear and smile to my eyes! Great story, can't wait to read more from you!
kateandleogottalovethem chapter 34 . 10/18/2012
Grace! She's gonna ruin everything!
starzgirl99 chapter 41 . 10/17/2012
wow. i loved the story from the beginning. it was amazing. i would love it if you finished writing your other story Just around the corner. it's one of my favourite stories!
AddyD90 chapter 41 . 10/17/2012
Loved how u ended it
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 40 . 10/17/2012
I can't believe it's over! Sadface. Please do another story! :3 you did a really good job at summing it up! It wasn't too fastly summed up but you didn't take forever! This was by far one of my favorite stories! And it was one that I loved getting updates for! Haha :') amazing! You just did amazing! I really loved it all the way through!
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 39 . 10/17/2012
YEEEEESSSSS! SHE'S FINALLY DEAD! YESSSSSSSSS! I don't know if I should be happy about this but imma keep doing mah happy dance! :D Woot Woot! Best chaptie Eva!
AddyD90 chapter 38 . 10/17/2012
Great chapters
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 38 . 10/17/2012
Awwwwe:) that was so sweet! Well, I guess you could call it sweet...but right now I'm feeling like it was sweet so that's what I'm going with! :) oh! You really scared me when Jack first walked in the room! Anyway; amazing chaptie! Update soon!
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 37 . 10/17/2012
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy Grace got told! YES! Update soon please cays you left it on a cliffy! And your cliffys tend to either be the best thing in the world or the absolute worst, (not worst as in bad but worst as in like bad things)! And once again, YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!