Reviews for Virtuous
bellovettrix chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Awww why didn't it happened in the movie?! Aaargh if only!
Well, the end was wonderful and fits the story. Love it! XD
PriestessofYaoi chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
T_T oh god why couldn't this have happened this reminds me of that song Speak Now
Avitha chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
It was fluffy...BUT WONDERFUL...LOVE!
sm4567 chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Well, that was unexpected to end it that way, but it certaintly fits the nature of your story. I can only hope for the time being that you may have other plots in the works for a future fic. I really enjoyed reading this little story of yours, though I wouldn't necessarily end it that way.
In any event, I really appreciated every moment of this fic and it's good to see things come to full circle, even with stories like these.
Take care, rest yourself, and I wait for the moment you make a comeback to this pairing, or Sweenett.
Either way, I would love to read what might be down the line. Ask me anything you think I can help you with, in terms of plot, characterization, etc., even though I doubt you'll need any of mine in the near future.
Thanks for this story and keeping this dream pairing alive.
sm4567.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
That's the end?! Yay! Such a good fic so happy Ben said no to Lucy!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Plz update this soon, I am anxious to see how this is resolved!
Lauren chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I was so happy to see that you updated this fic! Please write more!
sm4567 chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
I liked how you handled the tension and unfairness that plagues them as lovers, and always looming to destory everything and everyone around them. And as always, you manage to get a very honest reaction from these two. Even if it isn't elaborated or long in the details, it's still a realistic portrayal of their affection and love. I want to believe that more people have started to follow your example, as well as a few others that are out there, to deliver more stories that are actually dealing with Ben and Nellie as a couple. Because even if Benjamin by some people doesn't have the aura and menace of his future self as Sweeney Todd, he still is a integral and essential to the person that is Sweeney Todd.
Anyway, I am just happy to see that you updated and that more people are into Ben/Nellie fics for a change. Keep uo with the good work and never stop writing this story.
Lauren chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
What just happened!? No! Why!? How could this happen they were just realizing their feeling for one another! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tiana-cbatologin chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Becky what have you done to me! I'm crying! Damn you child!
Pikachu9516 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Dude, dude, duuuuude! I love this story soooo much. Pleeeease, pleasey please continue, this is amazing! :)
sm4567 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
This was unexpected to see it happen with Nellie, but Ben had it coming and didn't saw it in time. You need to update soon and find what terrible fate did Eleanor had after this cliff hunger ending. Great job, though. Keep it coming.
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
NELLIE?! okay I really can't wait for the next chapter!
EleanorLovett55 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Yay! You updated!

Oh gods...I feel like you just ripped my heart out and tore it into little bits and pieces! Okay, so I will admit, I absolutely hateLucy, even in the movie, because she ruined both the chances of Bennett/Sweenett lovin'. Apart from my prejudices though, I really loved this chapter and this fic on the whole! I hope you get the chance to update soon!
Redejeka chapter 8 . 6/19/2013