Reviews for Promises
athenaartemis766 chapter 34 . 6/29
I think that her daughter would be named alexandra and she would be the goddess of nature and would take after artemis and become a protector of young children. And I dont know why but i think she would also have a twin brother who would be the god of wild animals and become a patron of hunters.
Zoe Adrien Lapa chapter 39 . 3/21
I truly love your fanfictions. This is awesome. I legitimately post reviews on every multi-chapter fanfics, either to tell, in polite terms of course, that they're really really good or really really bad, or somewhere in between. I have no criticisms, and I hope that you make an actual public book, as I have previously said in my other reviews. Once again, I love it, make more fanfictions, and excuse any grammatical errors as English is not my mother tongue. Bye!
Zoe Adrien Lapa chapter 29 . 3/21
I like your fanfictions. Please don't get annoyed by my regular end-of-the-fanfic reviews, but I like thinking I brighten up people's days. Bye!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2015
#TheBest OMG BEST CHAPTER EVER #Amazies
Peiria chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
This is such a beautiful work! In my opinion, it perfectly retells the myth of Artemis and Orion. I was deeply moved while reading this, and was brought to tears as I reached the ending! I'm officially a fan 3
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2015
You should make a story where Apollo has a son that can
make the dead come bake. Not as a zombie but make up for tricking Artemis he tells his son to bring back Gaia isn't happy. She goes to Zeus and tells him that Orion should die for killing so many animals,but Zeus tells her Orion never did that and asks why she thought of answers Zeus by telling him Apollo told scolds Apollo and Orion and Artemis are back together.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2015
You should make a story where Apollo is forced by Zeus to start a zoo! Please Panda Bear. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2015
Can you make a story about Apollo has a teenage son who is better than order to Make up for wh v
Guest chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
C C

\ /
\ /
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Don't worry little panda about whether or not it's a good chapter just know it'll be someone says it's not there wrong.
xxspiritxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Love it!
CriMsonxLadY chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
For me, this is the best story I've read in this website. It makes me cry just reading the tragedy that befell Orion but their love stood strong until the end :)
anon chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
This story makes me bawl my heart out... Like, ugh. Orion, why did you have to die! But nontheless, i love this story! Sooo worth of all the tears...
falconer54 chapter 39 . 5/25/2014
I loved this story. Artemis and Orion are possibly my favorite couple from Greek Mythology, perhaps because of the tragedy. Your story has solidified them even more as my favorite couple. I loved how you gave them personality, and I feel you made Artemis more relateable than the myths usually portray her to be. Great job. I cried a lot during the last chapters of this story, and I don't usually cry when I read, so great job. This story is going on my favorites.
An93lsGl0ry chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
This has been a very touching and sweet part

Finally what I have been waiting for! The time where they both let go of their feelings. It's about time since their relationship is quite intimate already and it's also sad on how Apollo acted to her and how he still disagrees her relationship with Orion. It's so hard and stressful for Artemis! since she's a sworn virgin and here she is falling in love with a non chaste man. It's really complicated and it's sad to know that the person she holds dear disregards her judgement and is even mistreated. After all she has done for her brother! He still acts like that! I can't believe how selfish and self-centered he is! I hope he can pay the price for his greediness. He must know that he can't have his sister forever. Please she's his sister! He's supposed to think better for her and RESPECT her decision as she does for him! Don't tell me it's incest O.o

You totally got me pumped up and greatly affected me in this story

hahah