Reviews for Promises
Amazing story, beautifully written. I ship them so hard!
I'm surprised you did make the dream..."realistic." As in Artemis starts living in the dream as if Orion's death never happened, maybe because they want a do over, because you know time travels differently in a dream. What could be centuries in one world could be a second in another.
Plus is it possible for a god to have sex with a ghost? No, seriously, its a serious question. The greek gods have done it with animals, nymphs, monsters, other gods, ect.
And if they did have sex...would conception be null, or? I mean Zeus ate Metis and out came athena, plus Uranus' genitals became Aphrodite... So...a child would be possible?
This is my second time reading and I don't often review stories but I just HAD to review this one again.

I cried the first time I read this and I cried this time too. I have never read any story that portrayed Artemis and Orion's love as perfectly as you have. You showed how gradually and beautifully they fell for one another - that it was truly an attraction of the mind and heart before the attraction of the body.

I love your portrayal of Artemis and I love your portrayal of Orion and I loved them together so, so much. I cried just as hard as Artemis when Orion died. You cannot imagine just how much my heart broke for them. I wanted them so badly to be in love with each other for the rest of their immortal lives, to have children and have a family and hunt and live and love together. It grew so painful that I wanted so desperately to change the ending of the story but of course, I knew I couldn't.

Absolutely beautifully written. You're an amazing writer and I know you'll go far.
Cherry Chimchim chapter 39 . 1/16
Firstly I sincerely hope you are still writing fanfiction because you are one of the best authors I have ever come across. I love your interpretation of the Greek gods and goddesses. This myth is also one of my favourites, and you have truly done it justice. There are so many things I want to say, but in the end, to me your story is perfect in every way. I intend to read your other stories after this. Although, I do wonder if you would ever be interested in writing a story about Medea and Jason? I know you seem to focus on gods and goddesses, but it is my all time favourite Greek myth and I couldn't resist suggesting it after being so impressed by this story. I would love to know what you think about it.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/30/2016
This is my favorite fanfiction ever! you're such a talented writer.
athenaartemis766 chapter 34 . 6/29/2016
I think that her daughter would be named alexandra and she would be the goddess of nature and would take after artemis and become a protector of young children. And I dont know why but i think she would also have a twin brother who would be the god of wild animals and become a patron of hunters.
Zoe Adrien Lapa chapter 39 . 3/21/2016
I truly love your fanfictions. This is awesome. I legitimately post reviews on every multi-chapter fanfics, either to tell, in polite terms of course, that they're really really good or really really bad, or somewhere in between. I have no criticisms, and I hope that you make an actual public book, as I have previously said in my other reviews. Once again, I love it, make more fanfictions, and excuse any grammatical errors as English is not my mother tongue. Bye!
Zoe Adrien Lapa chapter 29 . 3/21/2016
I like your fanfictions. Please don't get annoyed by my regular end-of-the-fanfic reviews, but I like thinking I brighten up people's days. Bye!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2015
#TheBest OMG BEST CHAPTER EVER #Amazies
Peiria chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
This is such a beautiful work! In my opinion, it perfectly retells the myth of Artemis and Orion. I was deeply moved while reading this, and was brought to tears as I reached the ending! I'm officially a fan 3
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2015
You should make a story where Apollo has a son that can
make the dead come bake. Not as a zombie but make up for tricking Artemis he tells his son to bring back Gaia isn't happy. She goes to Zeus and tells him that Orion should die for killing so many animals,but Zeus tells her Orion never did that and asks why she thought of answers Zeus by telling him Apollo told scolds Apollo and Orion and Artemis are back together.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2015
You should make a story where Apollo is forced by Zeus to start a zoo! Please Panda Bear. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2015
Can you make a story about Apollo has a teenage son who is better than order to Make up for wh v
Guest chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
C C

\ /
\ /
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Don't worry little panda about whether or not it's a good chapter just know it'll be someone says it's not there wrong.