Reviews for Promises
xxspiritxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Love it!
CriMsonxLadY chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
For me, this is the best story I've read in this website. It makes me cry just reading the tragedy that befell Orion but their love stood strong until the end :)
anon chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
This story makes me bawl my heart out... Like, ugh. Orion, why did you have to die! But nontheless, i love this story! Sooo worth of all the tears...
falconer54 chapter 39 . 5/25/2014
I loved this story. Artemis and Orion are possibly my favorite couple from Greek Mythology, perhaps because of the tragedy. Your story has solidified them even more as my favorite couple. I loved how you gave them personality, and I feel you made Artemis more relateable than the myths usually portray her to be. Great job. I cried a lot during the last chapters of this story, and I don't usually cry when I read, so great job. This story is going on my favorites.
An93lsGl0ry chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
This has been a very touching and sweet part

Finally what I have been waiting for! The time where they both let go of their feelings. It's about time since their relationship is quite intimate already and it's also sad on how Apollo acted to her and how he still disagrees her relationship with Orion. It's so hard and stressful for Artemis! since she's a sworn virgin and here she is falling in love with a non chaste man. It's really complicated and it's sad to know that the person she holds dear disregards her judgement and is even mistreated. After all she has done for her brother! He still acts like that! I can't believe how selfish and self-centered he is! I hope he can pay the price for his greediness. He must know that he can't have his sister forever. Please she's his sister! He's supposed to think better for her and RESPECT her decision as she does for him! Don't tell me it's incest O.o

You totally got me pumped up and greatly affected me in this story

hahah
have a nice day!

An93lsGl0ry
An93lsGl0ry chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
Hey I have been reading this story for a while now and I'm truly sorry for not reviewing it in the past chapters and so I thought I had to really make a review here.

Gosh I can't believe Apollo could do such a thing especially being so possessive over his own sister! I didn't know he had that major sister-complex over her and it's gone too far. I mean he's acting like he in love with her! I'm so sad for Artemis and how she is being mistreated.

Your story has great drama and impact to many readers I'm sure since when you read this story you can feel the intense moments and the drama filled here. It's like it's coming to life. I can't my eyes off of this story. I have to praise you for creating such a historical and dramatic story. This has been one of the best drama stories ever. I mean this has now become one of my top 3 best stories in the whole fanfiction stories I have read. It's intense and it just doesn't end there. The personalities and the relationships of these characters is a 10 of 10. It's perfect! There's nothing to change. That's all there is to say. I'm totally speechless on how you were able to come up with such a story and mind you this has been the longest review I ever gave to an author since It's very difficult to tell you how I am feeling in a few words! Great STORY

FAVOURED AUTHOR !

I can't wait to read more from you !
xelry chapter 39 . 12/22/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm just a mess of emotions after finishing this story. Seriously, your writing is just amazing. Orion's death was just painful to read as well as Apollo's jealousy and Artemis's grief. A great story the fleshes out the myth of Artemis and Orion. I loved it!
Angelina Roongta chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
funny incident
Angelina Roongta chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I love the name sof the machines and your reaction was what mine would have been if I had been in your place, I mean Athena and Artemis are the best names ever. Oh and I love your story
SoulfulGinger17 chapter 39 . 7/19/2013
Wow, this was absolutely spectacular! I truly loved this story from start to finish, and it doubles as my first Greek mythology fanfic as well!

I loved how you captured Artemis' personality, she is no doubt headstrong and fierce, but she can also be kind and loving when she needs to be. Orion was really cool, I felt for him a lot, and I wish he didn't die, even if I knew he was going to going into this story, Lastly, your portrayal of Apollo was amazing. Rather than an irredeemable bastard, you chose to make him a tragic villain who even if we can't support his actions, we can definitely see that he isn't evil.

Then, there's the romance betweenOrion and Artemis. It was so nice to see a gradual evolution over a simple head-over-heels-at-first-sight thing. It was so amazing see them every time they were together.

Not only am I going to fav this marvelous story, I'm definitely checking out your other works as well! You are such an amazing writer!

Ja ne, can't wait to read more!
-Brian
theburgerqueen chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Great Artemis and Orion story. My favorite fanfiction ever written, to be honest. I read the whole thing in about 2 days, lol. I cried when Orion died, you did a great scene there. I love it!
BlackDreamQueen chapter 39 . 7/3/2013
Oh, you!
I will die of dehydration because of you! I cried since you described the death of Orion ...I spent the end of your wonderful story with a handkerchief because I could not stop mourn!
Definitely, I loved your story. The sensitivity of the characters is superb realism with which you treated the facts as well.
You wrote the best version I've read about the myth of Artemis and Orion.I liked it!
Well, that's all. Not know what else to say, other than compliments.
I hope you understand the review; The English is not my native language I had to use google translator to comment.
Take care and keep writing! You're doing great.
Goodbye.
silentwolf111 chapter 39 . 5/24/2013
Whoa. This has got to be one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read! Seriously, you have no idea how hard it was for me to just stop reading. :) Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I just finished ch. 7 and I don't know about anybody else but I totally have Orlando Bloom and Olivia Wilde in my head for Artimis and Apollo. And for Orion I see Chris Hemsworth.. not Liam. Haha but it's good to know I was close!
BeautifulArtemis chapter 39 . 5/17/2013
So many tears! I cried so many times reading this! I was kind of happy when Artemis slapped Apollo but i also felt so bad for him. I admit, some of the tears I shed were for him... This was definitely one of my all-time favourites! It had love, angst, romance, and just nice companionship. The gift exchange thing was wonderful and I can never get over how well you describe both Artemis and Orion. You make Orion so handsome and courteous and Artemis so brave and strong... and loving.

Plus I think you picked the best eye-colour for Artemis! Midnight blue... so enchanting and exotic.