Reviews for A Godfather's duty
floophoenixLing chapter 23 . 11/18
Oh God! I'm tears up.. those ppl should die but before that they should have suffered the same amount or worse than what those child suffered, especially Harry!
Jissy2013 chapter 24 . 10/22
Troll, lol
JK, JK, Outstanding
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 24 . 8/28
A birthday party
I like the story but you need to have someone proofread and correct your speĺlings. Especially with names. Example: it's Molly Weasley, not mary. And filius flitwick, not filius sprout etc..
having the incorrect names does make it hard in some parts to understand at all.
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/13
Defintely an Exceeds Expectations. I rarely see a Good!Snape fic, and I never saw a Good!Snape and Good!Lucius fic before. This was very well done, you've got me hooked. Great job!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 24 . 7/6
I was surprised by the d/s elements, but I'm glad it wasn't shown up too often. I love how Remus protects Sevvie though! It made me incredibly sad and furious at the sex ring. I was like I hope this chapter Harry gets rescued! Lucius was amazing, really liked the mirage tricks (Cissy was kick ass!) It turned out adorable! Lovely, tragically sad story.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 24 . 5/26
I like this story . It is a good story.
nightpurr chapter 21 . 5/17
Outstanding. I am not into slash but I do believe in th old saying love is blind, for it is the heart that knows love.
nightpurr chapter 14 . 5/17
You do write a will written story but I must admit I have cried & have gotten sick at my stomach.
My only real question even tho I feel I know the answer all ready is why didn't they just spell Vernon into telling them were they left him?
I know it's because you would have probably had to write the story different because Harry wouldn't had to be in his hell as long.
lucariosgirl22 chapter 24 . 4/25