Reviews for A Chrono Crusade Parody
Yuugi x Me 4ever chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Lmao! Loved this page and Pokemon reference XD
Best part was the Rosette x Chrono parts and character profiles. OMG So funny!

My questions:
To Sister Kate
What would you do if Rosette and Chrono had children together? Kill the child? Throw them out from the church or something else.

To Rosette
Have you heard there is a shipping between you and Aion? What do you think about that?

To Chrono
Is it possible for you transform into a toddler if you wanted to? Because I think people would go "Kawaii crazy" over that. x3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
From author's sister I remember two more questions to Aion and Chrno What up with you shitty sibling relationship my sis and I are twins just like you two, I'm the youngest and there are times we fight but we never try to kill each other and we mostly share the same hobbies and interest were both otaku So did any of you two sexually harassed the other... it's kinda sad for you mom since she died giving birth to you two and you honor her by ripping each other apart, she must be turning around in her grave regretting for having you two as her sons thinking your both ungrateful brats and wishing that she aborted you if she could.

and this one is for Aion: Why the hell did you let your hair grow did you want to be Sephiroth or something and what's with the stupid glasses it makes you look like a perverted four eyes you look a million times older than you did when Chrno was still with you I even admit that you looked hot THROW AWAY THOSE STUPID GLASSES AND CUT OFF YOUR SEPHIROTH HAIR!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I really had been waiting for this chapter a looong time, I really wanted to know what ROsette would try to do to Chrno in his true form haahaha you even made Leraije have sex with the Elder lolz. So it's question time since you told me before that we were allowed to asks the characters more than one question I should ask them well I id kinda forgot some do hope I'll remember them: 1 to Chrno how come you have two different outfits in you're true form. 2 ... to all characters what's you're fav ONE OK ROCK song? 3 for Chrno as well what was your first impression or thoughts when Rosette hit puberty physically? 4 For Rosette did you sometimes try to sneak night Chrno's room at night? 5 to autor-nee do the characters get paid by you if yes how much if no why? not all the questions were the ones I wanted to asks I've forgotten some.
Yuugi x Me 4ever chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I also want to see Chrono do a hula dance I would laugh so much that I couldn't breath!
*Thinks about Chrono dancing*
*Starts laughing like crazy*
Bo chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
another great chapter! I have a question for Rosette: If you would ever get kicked out of the Magdale order, what kind of job would you want? This may be an interesting question for the other characters as well?
Bo chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
It's a pity you lost part of the chapter, but this was a really funny filler! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Lolz that was really hilarious, the Super Mario reference, the Chucky reference and how Rosette and Chrono's thanksgiving got completely turned upside down it was all amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Wow the author dissed Chrono in the afterword lolz.
demonessbitch chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Rosette:NOOOO!YOU BITCH HE'S NOT SEXY ANYMORE!T0T (crying hystericaly)Chrono:What(lightly blushing)
Yuugi x Me 4ever chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
"His virginity is mine!" The wild nun screamed, while almost pushing her two friends on the ground. "There's no way I'm giving him away to some random bitch!"

*Rolls on the floor having hard to breath*
"Wait I'm in school while I read this"
*Looks up and sees the whole class looking at me*

"What? I have english on my schedule so why can't I read this?" lol
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Hey!

woohoo virtual cookies! Awesome story, still super funny, and an increasing amount of interesting stuff happening. Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Lolz the elder changed the underwear of the woman maybe you should make a scene were Chrno accidentally stumbles on a changing Rosette. I would like to see the face Chrno in Rosette's dream makes after she asked to eat the pancakes from his body. I really love Azmaria's thoughts about the other denizen of this planet when did Rosette learned London Bridge lyrics. Leraije who can't even recognize Chrno it's really amusing like always. (Here's your review)
Bo chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Hi,

Yay, this chapter was awesome too! poor Chrono though :P
You're a great comedy writer, but i'm looking forward to reading your other work too!
Bo chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Helloo!

Omg you have a great sense of humour! I really enjoyed your story, i could really see this happening, haha.
I cant wait to go to the next chapter and then read ALL of your other stuff XD.
Yuugi x Me 4ever chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Loved it! 3 (Azmaria a nerd? lol :D)
Please continue!