Reviews for Scars
I-Am-Jason-Son-Of-Jupiter chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hmm...
I like this idea, but it seems (the style it's in) too stiff to fit this kind of plot.
The way you place your sentences is like passive.
It should be active, as to avoid "Purple Pros" writing. You know what that is right? If not, ask me and I'll reply .
It didn't have really any SUPER interesting part to it to honest, But I quite liked it .
Just fix the Human interest factor, because us people on Fanfiction are really quite picky on those kind of things...
Reality Hits Hard chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Beautiful. Beautiful indeed.
The Avian-Olympian chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I t didn't seem too rushed. It almost sounded like a demigod apocalypse, kind of like those zombie stories people make up. I'm glad you wrote this the way you did. It's interesting, and kind of solemn, and kind of scary, actually, how blinded by bloodlusst people can really be. Thank you for writing this, it was an amazing piece of literature to read.

And no, I didn't see any mistakes.
Krystle123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is beautifully written; haunting and almost poetic. I'd love to see this continued, as I'm curious about what happened to the madness - but I understand completely if you want to stop here. In any case, I applaud on writing such an incredible story.