Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
Kiiimberly chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Thanks for updating! They're both so stubborn-makes me smile. I loved this line: "She grinned self-deprecatingly at the image of a grey-bearded Éomer riding by ignoring the doddering woman still sitting outside his doorstep." I knew Eomer would finally cave :)
Bronze Cat chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Good for Lothíriel, sitting down like that until Éomer would speak to her.

"Curse these Rohirrim with their dratted unwritten customs! She had read all the books on Rohan she had been able to lay her hands on and in none of them was any mention of belts." That made me laugh.

I've had a look round your profile so I know you predominantly write with Lothíriel and Éomer but I was wondering if you would possibly consider writing out the full story of Ivriniel, Finduilas and Denethor; I would so love to read it.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
Freyalyn chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I was waiting for her to go into anaphylactic shock with another beesting! And you have stopped it here - am so looking forward to the denouement.
Built on the Horizon chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Soooo goooood
stei chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
I looooved this. I just wanted something fun and entertaining to read, but instead not only did I find it, I found something that was beautiful, fun, smart and substantial that distracted me from my academic pursuits. Thank you! Hehe.
R. Zancan chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Oh boy, it's all kicking off! Well done with the BIG REVEAL, it was very tense, I was very excited. I can't wait to see how it all works out.
Top notch,
Joushou chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Oh please update soon! This is my favorite chapter so far! I love when things get bad, LOL but now I desparately want to know what Eomer will do. Poor Lothy.
morpid chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
:( Poor Lothiriel, though I did suspect that Eomer wouldn't take it well. Excellent job as always, and I can't wait for the next chapter-I hope it's happier! :)
Deandra chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Oh dear! Whatever revenge is Eomer going to take? Suddenly I'm very glad that I'm not Lothiriel!

Sorry you've been ill. I had wondered why no new chapter on Monday. But I'm pleased you are slowly on the mend.

- Deandra

..."What happened! Handir said you're hurt?" - I'm inclined to think it should be "happened?" and "hurt!", or both as question marks; the first is clearly a question.

...He took one look at her face and slipped his arm round her waist. "Poor Lothíriel, what kind of trouble have you got yourself into this time?"

Her brother's kindness was too much for her.

"Éomer wants to marry me!" she wailed. Then she burst into tears. [Not sure many of your readers will sympathize with her distress about that development!]
The Huntress of the Moon chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Sorry for not reviewing in so long! I must admit I have been busy and couldn't find the time to review. But I'm forcing myself to review today for the past few chapters, but it'll be short :(
Poor Lothiriel! What she did was extremely brave, but to get such a response... Heartbreaking.
Ealdred and Irviniel are soo cute together! Maybe if, say, Lothiriel was to move to Rohan for the rest of her life for some strange and unknown reason, Irviniel could go with her and be with Ealdred!
But that possibility is looking pretty slim after Eomer's reaction...
And that smile at the end! Is he plotting some devious vengeance on her? Hopefully not! *crosses fingers*
And Amrothos was hilarious in his short appearance in this chapter, as usual :) "supremely uncomfortable with female tears"

Best Wishes,
Huntress of the Moon
Kiiimberly chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
"From now on there will be only Lothíriel," she declared. "I will put an end to Gliwen."

His eyes popped. "You want to feign her death?"

Hahaha! I almost started laughing out loud. My roommates would think I'm crazy though.

So finally, the marriage proposal and... the truth. I can understand why he's so furious but he really should let her finish explain her motives. As always, I look forward to the next chapter.
LivingTheFandom chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
I adore your story. I get more ensnared with every chapter and find myself craving more with every end. I anxiously await your updates. They can't come quick enough.
acacia59601 chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
well, the truth is out now, and boy is Eomer mad... Not that I can blame him. On the other hand, I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Glory Bee chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Well I have been eager to see the truth come out and I expected Eomer would not take the news well, at least at first. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Oh man. He really did not take that well at all. Jeez. Good job, Lothiriel, though.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »