Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
Bronze Cat chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
*Makes gasping noises and shakes hands* Nggh! Oh, how you taunt us! Poor Lothiriel, she was so brave to tell Eomer the truth. He better be planning something nice!

I'm very eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Bronze
Firefootsss chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I love your Firefoot. I really hope there will be more of him. He's awesome.
Just like the rest. I love everything and can't wait to read more.
(As much as I love everythin - Firefoot still rules!)
Phy38 chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
It's getting better and better!
I am very eager to see what happens next...
Certh chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
A very well-written chapter. I liked your portrayal of the Rohirrim in Eomer's eored, and the custom associated with mead offering was quite intriguing. That splash of romance between the King and Lothiriel (or, I should say, Gliwen) was well-placed (for lack of a more suitable word). I liked seeing how Lothiriel kept a cool head after being bitten by the snake - that indicates a strong character. And I truly enjoyed the references to zoology/toxicology!

C.
R. Zancan chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Eehee, classic chapter. Things are heating up, moves are being made, snakes are causing wounds in visible places! Looks like Lothiriel is going to have to start making a fashion statement with gloves!
Fun chapter, liking this story a lot, it's nice to have little reprieves in the day to day business! Looking forward to more!
Rach :)
Talia119 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Ok HOW is she going to be able to keep up this charade from a bed in the houses of healing? Surely she will have to spend at least one night under Observation. This is going to be good. Lol. I'm just not sure how much longer she can keep it up especially since she seems to really be falling for him. Hmmm. Thank you for your quick updates excellent as always!
Meneldur chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
This was such great fun! Just when the trip seems to be going normally, all the awkwardness happens! I loved how shocked everybody was at Lothiriel offering them mead, and how embarrassed she was when Eomer explained it. And of course, the snake was utterly brilliant, with Lothiriel keeping her cool and demanding Eomer not kill it, and the way he just gave in to her demands. Of course, I can't see how this isn't shot to hell now - if he insists Lothiriel be taken to the healer, people will know, and the secret will be revealed. And considering how he just gave in to his desire and kissed her, basically telling her he wanted to court her... yeah, it's be a big mess. I can't wait, though.
Freyalyn chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Thanwen knows all sorts of stuff, doesn't she? OK, they're going to come unstuck now, aren't they?
uniabocetaP chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
okkkkk i am really hooked up to your story! I liked it so much, I think this chapter is the best! I won't to see how eomer will react finally...keep it up!
Glory Bee chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
A variation of "I feel the earth move under my feet". :) I really loathe and am afraid of snakes so not my fave chapter, though it started out great as a romantic encounter. Now are Gliwen and Lothiriel both going to display snake bites?
Wondereye chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Great excitement and eothain has a great part as a constant reminder
blacksleeves chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
I love that they were having flamingo wraps for lunch! Well done, I'm looking forward to what's coming.
Thanks!
acacia59601 chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
I have a feeling that secrets will come out sooner rather than later, I can't wait to know for sure!
BarronsBaubles chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Please update soon! :)
Deandra chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Good chapter, with excellent detail. But now she's given him permission to court her, and in front of all his men. How is she going to back out of that, though I doubt she really wants to. Still, he might choose not to act once he learns the truth... Her being bit by a snake is almost poetic justice for her sneaky, slithering tricks!

- Deandra