Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
blacksleeves chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Hmm, a tangled web she has woven indeed! I enjoy your portrayal of Eomer's point of view. Thanks!
acacia59601 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter, i can't wait for more!
Deandra chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
...She certainly didn't hesitate to let her displeasure known - probably should either be "MAKE her displeasure known" or "let her displeasure BE known"

...After a moment's hesitation he followed her. - Oh, Eomer, Eomer, Eomer! What happened to your resolve?
...Was he playing with fire here? - YES!

Alburg - typo

These two! So foolish and yet so perfect for each other! I can't decide if I hope they hurry up and realize that, or whether I'm enjoying the "dance" too much! Poor Amrothos!

All he wants to do is escape this whole mess and he keeps getting dragged back in by one or both of them!

- Deandra
Talia119 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Hmm ok so I was wrong he doesn't suspect anything at least not yet. What a tangled mess though. I wonder if the whole "courting gift thing" is going to be their undoing? Excellent chapter, I am really getting sucked in by this one. Your lothiriel is just so naughty! :-)
Ruya Firtina chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Ah, I was so excited to see you update so soon! I loved your description of Lothiriel's tower! So detailed, but in such a natural way. You are kind of my favorite author right now. I can't wait for you to finish your original fiction book.
Meneldur chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Wow. That was amazing. It's good to see some people are trying to be sensible... so sad this is doomed to end in utter disaster. So that was a courting gift? Yeah, that'll cause complications. One would think, what's the worse that could happen in a day? But.. knowing Lothiriel, too much.

Eomer busting in on Lothiriel, sure Gliwen had babies was hilarious! I absolutely loved how clueless Lothirirel was, how she almost slipped, and how awkward Eomer was when he realized what had happened. The part where he tried to trade for the silkworms was also amusing.
And of course, it leads to the next disaster. I wonder how the ride will end up going to hell in a handbasket. In any case, I loved how you portrayed them in this chapter, both uncertain because they know better, but the heart wanting nevertheless.

Oh, and you wrote Alburg but I think you mean Aldburg. Can't wait for more.
Kiiimberly chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for updating! I didn't realize the bees were that significant. I can't imagine what everyone's reactions will be when the truth is finally revealed. But then, Eomer would be able to marry her...
Talia119 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Hmmm why do I get the feeling that he is testing her...excellent chapter! I loved the character development of all involved. Thanks for the quick update. I hope for more soon. :-)
Meneldur chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
No time to really review, but I'm not sure I have that much to say... In any case, great development of both Eomer and Lothiriel in this chapter, we learn more about them as people, and I really enjoyed their interactions as well as belligerent Eomer. I think it's good that this chapter concentrates on their characters rather than the plot and events surrounding them, and I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Great story
ethuil chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Haha! This story is hilarious! Can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I belive Lothíriel is a pretty tight spot right now...
I was really suprised when I saw TWO updates off this story in my e-mail, and I can tell you this, it really made my day :D
Freyalyn chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
And I spotted it! He's called her by both names, and she didn't notice. Oops...
Ruya Firtina chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I like this chapter a whole lot! Excellent work! I loved how she dissuaded him from swimming-it seemed like such a realistic encounter! Beautiful!
acacia59601 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
This situation is just getting deeper and deeper! Update soon!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »