Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
memory bleeds chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Ah the suspense is killing me! Each time she doesn't tell I'm going "AH! You're making it worse!"
Wondereye chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Love the chapter. Lies and love at the same time. Where is eothain to give the much needed advice to Eomer?
anna1991 chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
I love this! I've spent my whole morning with this story :) I hope you update regularly!
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Thanks for updating. That was a close call!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
...For she knew with absolute certainty that she would rather die than have him use that tone of voice with her. - Oh, Lothiriel! The fat's in the fire now, and you have your work cut out for you to settle this in any manner that won't involve Eomer raising his voice!

And how amusing to have Aunt Ivriniel smitten, too! Loved it!

...Dorgan - toward the end, you slipped in a couple of Dorgan's rather than Dorgam

Nice chapter as we begin the slow slide into realizing her feelings and how deep she has dug herself.

- Deandra
Calenlassiel chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Oh, no! I thought this would be the culminating chapter!
Now I'll be on tenterhooks until the story is completed.
VERY good writing!
Talia119 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Uh oh it's all coming back to hurt her now! Would somebody please just put her out of her misery and tell Eomer the truth!? I have a feeling that you are going to make us suffer though... :-)
Meneldur chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter. I don't have much to say, because it was practically perfect. I loved Lothiriel's inner debate and realization, and the cat being named Feanaro was priceless. Ealdred and Ivriniel was excellent, as was Eomer's evasion of Lothiriel's trap. And the last scene was simply superb, especially Emoer's bluntness. A perfect chapter, and I can't wait for more.
Freyalyn chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Come on, she's going to come completely unstuck any minute now, surely? Can't wait to see this unravelling...
Many Impossible Things chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Wonderful as always! I'm very interested to see where you take all your twists and whatnot. Also, Ivriniel is fast becoming one of my favorites. I love the way you've painted her in this rendition. :D
morpid chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I can't wait to find out how Lothiriel manages to get herself out of this tricky situation. And her aunt is hilarious!

Thanks for the awesome story, as usual.
Certh chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
"What a tangled web we weave..." The quote fits this chapter even more than it does the previous ones. I can't help but wonder what will happen when Eomer finally finds out the truth.
Anyhow, another marvellous chapter, delving deep into Lothiriel's emotional world and bringing forth her worries. The scene with the cat quite aptly named Feanor was a favourite (yes, I admit I am a cat person): Lothiriel realising she might just be falling for the King of Rohan was one of the most noteworthy instances.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
C.
Bronze Cat chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Oh my goodness, how appropriate that I'm listening to "Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules! XD And can I suggest to Lothiriel that she ignores Dorgam's shins and just aims straight at his crotch in the future? Another great chapter!
Calenlassiel chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
I love this! Can hardly wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter. I love the banter and eothain's input ! Will she wear the belt?
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »