Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 1/20
Of course, he probably hasn't! Loving this!
TapTapAlways chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Caos is coming, isn't it? Very entertaining!
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
I really enjoyed your writing style, witty characters and an engaging plot. Thanks for sharing.
PilotDante chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Aaaww 3
Elise chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
That was a wonderful story, full of intrigue and romance, I enjoyed it immensely! I really like this Lothiriel, especially her love for insects and wild life (I study biology too). That's the first time I've encountered a princess who was a naturalist!
I like the names for the girls, especially Beocwen, it sounds really nice. But I still can't get over the fact that canonically they have a son called Elfwine... Did Eomer lose a bet or something? Because that name is awful! I know Westron isn't English and they there's Rohirric which is again different from English, but still... Anyway.
I must say that Lord Domroth or whatever he's called really irritated me, along with Elphir. He's her brother for God's sake! He's not supposed to think like an old decrepit idiot who doesn't know a thing about women. So I was really happy when Eomer threatened them ha ha, even if I was biting my nails, hoping her subterfuge wouldn't be discovered in front of those awful men!
What stands out the most with this story is the writing. It's so well written! I had forgotten it was only three days, it felt like more! The interaction between the characters didn't seem rushed at all! Kudos for that ;)
Thank you for writing this, it's truly wonderful and I absolutely loved it :D
testudoaubreii1806 chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
I've read this story a couple of times now and I absolutely love it! It always makes me laugh out loud!
Khante chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Hello again! I'm casually making my way through all of your stories, and I have to say that I have yet to come across one I have not liked. This particular story isn't my favorite of yours, yet you still manage to make it new and exciting with your different depictions of the characters. My favorite part of this story was Lothiriel's interests, which are so different than what she normally likes in your other stories. I also very much enjoyed the flirting between Ivriniel and Ealdred :) Anyways, I noticed it's been a year since you've posted a new story, and I know you said you have started an original story so you don't know how long it will be until you return to us, but I do hope you will someday. I will be finished with all of your stories soon and I find that sad, because I very much enjoy how you write these two! Fingers crossed you have something brewing in your mind for us :) And as always, thank you for writing such wonderful stories and putting them on here! It's a breath of fresh air to read your writing!
HassleCastle chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Interesting story. Though amrothos was too docile and seemed like an empty character and Imrahil was too distant and had too little part in the story. Lothiriel didn't even try to appease her father when she agreed to stay for the wedding. She seems quite foolish and teenage despite her good intentions. A good light hearted tale though I personally prefer 'On the wings of the storm'.
Serena chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
This story is so sweet! I love it!
Anon chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
The epilogue did make up for the troubles of the story. :) I love the idea of mischievious twin girls.
Anon chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
That was fast. A bit too fast for me, maybe
Anon chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Stupid stubborn people. I'm glad you made them both suffer.
Anon chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
10 chapters of growing suspense. You are Evli, but write so well I just had to go on reading.
Anon chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Disaster awaits.
Anon chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
I'm just filled with a huge sense of impeding doom by this chapter.
365 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »