Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
R. Zancan chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Oh dear, are we to expect some routine where Lothiriel has to constantly excuse herself and swap outfits and hairstyles before saying 'Where is Lothiriel? I must have just missed her!'? :-D

Oh well! If the shoe fits!

Entertainment awaits! Is Gilwen going to be the bee-keeper?

Take care,
Rach.
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I absolutly adore your stories and I'm was so happy when I saw that you had started with a new one, especially a romance/humor one :D
And I'm quite sure that √Čomer do remember her, maby just a bit, but anyway! XD
Phoenix Flight chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I'll admit, I love the idea of a sympathetic Ivriniel. I can't wait to see what happens!
LOTRRanger chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
And the plot thickens! Lothiriel, as usual, has gotten herself into a right fine mess. At least she has a plan! ...but those never work out quite like she anticipates. Eomer is not going to know what hit him. Bless his heart...
Spake2121 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
As usual you don't disappoint! This is lovely and I can't wait for the rest of it. I love the premise too. I love the whole 'lovers who don't know they're already lovers' thing.
utsuri chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I always love seeing new takes on Eomer and Lothiriel meeting. They are probably my favorite pairing in LOTR. Thanks so much for this one! It's my literary dessert of the day seeing one of these in my inbox. I definitely prefer it to most of my textbooks!
bruingirl25 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I can't stop grinning - Lothiriel is guilty of a Kiss-n-Run! I am absolutely loving this premise. Lothiriel is full of spunk and fun...which leads me to - what will Imrahil think when he sees his daughter acting uncharacteristically sophisticated?

As for Amrothos, he truly is the best brother ever. I'm sure Erchi or Elphir wouldn't have asked questions about that kiss until after the duel. I can't help but wonder what his silence will cost Lothiriel in the long run.

Lastly, I want to read more about those Honey bees! Can't wait to see how Eomer fares if he gets to meet them! Wonderful story, can't wait for the next chapter! (:

-Lilithe
BarronsBaubles chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I'm hooked! Please keep going!
Alfirineth chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I really like how you have written Aunt Ivriniel; so many times she is painted as pretty much the opposite of a mother figure so it is quite refreshing to see her as such in this story.

I am also quite thrilled that Lothiriel (who's character I love already) is facing the consequences of her "actions" in the linen closet. It makes for a much more interesting story! I look forward to more.
Professor Ali chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh dear, she is in trouble! This is wonderful, love Aunt I in this story, she is very colourful - can't wait to see what happens ")
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for more, and to see the meeting!
MaxGal chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Welcome back! This story sounds very promising, I look forward to reading more.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh yes...I'm SURE Eomer has forgotten alllll about her...:evil cackle: :D
Recovering4life chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
LOL Blowing up the shed. I just have this picture in my head...update soon!
sweet-dreamrose chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I'm so glad you're posting again, you're one of my fave Eomer/Lothiriel authors. Hope you update very soon. I love the premise of this story and I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »