Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
R. Zancan chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I was anticipating a ploy of some description, and I'll be eager to see what fun is afoot trying to work this one out!
When Eomer makes his appearance I'm sure we'll all be interested to know if she jogs his memory or not - good set up.
What fun!
Rach.
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
That is exactly what I thought had happened and can hardly wait to see how this plays out, should be a wild ride. :)
Certh chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful, wonderful chapter! I do like Lothiriel's plan! The portrayal of both Amrothos and Ivriniel was simply perfect. The fact that they are a close-knit family and love each other truly showed. And it was such a treat to see Ivriniel! I really enjoyed her characterisation and her nickname. It really suits her!
Looking forward to the next chapter and the meeting between Eomer and Lothiriel.

C.
Recovering4life chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm so intrested to know who the woman was!
bruingirl25 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You know, normally I believe kissing scenes at the beginning of stories are in poor taste. How can a seasoned writer skip all the intricate details and suspese leading to that first earth shattering kiss? This story, however, proves me wrong. I'm hooked! I get the desperation they're both feeling and why this kiss could have happened the way it did. Now I just want to know what happens next ... and how bees come into play. High quality writing and lots of fun to read! Best regards, Lilithe
Talia119 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow what a great beginning to another great story by a great writer. I thought the picture you painted of a war torn city was spot on. I am a but confused about Lothiriel's sudden leap to kissing him and her compliance with taking it further. I hope explanations will be forthcoming in the next installments! I'm so excited you are doing a new tale! Yippeeee!
Professor Ali chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I recently discovered your work and have read all your other stories several times - but I'm so excited to see a new story and to be able to follow it, I'm almost jumping up and down!. I agree with other reviewers - this was painful and yet wonderful, so real. You are very talented.
ayumi-dono chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
excited to see a new fic from you! love your writing. keep up the awesome work. i'm eager to see how you'll explore lothiriel and eomer in this story )

ayumi-dono
Siorsa chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I didn't bother to read the author's name, and I thought - this is well written, seems familiar somehow. And then I saw your name at the top! What a thrill! The only bummer is having to wait for the installments. But I suppose that's a small price to pay for another Lia story :-). This made my morning!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
:HAPPY DANCE: A new Lia story! :D
Many Impossible Things chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I have to I'm so excited to have a new story of yours to follow. I absolutely love your other work and can't wait to see where this will lead. Your work is amazing. :)
AllIsButToys chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Excellent as always. Eagerly awaiting more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Fantastic! I've read all your fanfics and I hoped you would start a new one again! Lovely first chapter...
R. Zancan chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
'Like the waters of a stream swollen with snowmelt, they churned through his mind.'

Glorious descriptions, so evocative and compelling. Your writing couples fluidity with just enough pause for bundles of neatly packaged description's to do their job.

Interesting first chapter - some one should make a compendium of all the ways Eomer and Lothiriel have met in fanfiction, because it's getting fairly broad :P

Glad to be at the start of a new story - with a good start.

Rach.
Certh chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh, this is definitely very different from all the fics exploring how Eomer and Lothiriel met, but very, very good! Lovely prose and quite vivid descriptions. Describing the horrors of battle was very well done, and Eomer's emotions showed through so clearly. I really liked your portrayal of Eomer and Lothiriel, and setting their first encounter in the Houses of Healing was nice. I am looking forward to reading more!

Certh