Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
Talia119 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I love the way you characterize Lothiriel. Your version is almost always very impish and somewhat of a schemer. Hmm makes me wonder about you Lia! Of course all of this is going to blow up in her face I am sure. ;-). Another great start!
AllIsButToys chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
As excellent as ever! Well paced, thoroughly explained without being tedious and it was nice to see a slight alteration in your characterisations from your other stories.
Deandra chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Sounds like you intend to make Ivriniel a sweetie for a change! I like the General!

Still, I rather think Eomer will see through this little scheme, even if he does not own to it. This is looking deliciously humorous!

- Deandra

? - "that could only be constructed as an affirmative" - should that be "construed" or is "constructed" correct in British English?
Meneldur chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I must say, it's a joy to see you writing again. And this is such an interesting premise! I love this new version of Ivriniel, and the way Lothiriel and Eomer first met in this story. It was beautifully written, very evocative. And now we get down to business, and it promises to be interesting. Sorry to be brief, but I'm dead tired and have to wake up early. I will endeavor to write fuller reviews for the following chapters, and I can't wait to see more.
Many Impossible Things chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Lol, just lol. I get the feeling this story is going to have a wonderfully full dose of humor and I'm ecstatic. Lovely update. :)
Ruya Firtina chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Wow! You must have felt bad about the way you used to depict Aunt Ivinriel, because she is pretty cool now, even if she is lamentably out of fashion. Great story!
Freyalyn chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Why do we not think they're going to get away with it? I love how you've done Ivriniel this time - a much-loved aunt rather than a hated dragon.
R. Zancan chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I was anticipating a ploy of some description, and I'll be eager to see what fun is afoot trying to work this one out!
When Eomer makes his appearance I'm sure we'll all be interested to know if she jogs his memory or not - good set up.
What fun!
Rach.
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
That is exactly what I thought had happened and can hardly wait to see how this plays out, should be a wild ride. :)
Certh chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful, wonderful chapter! I do like Lothiriel's plan! The portrayal of both Amrothos and Ivriniel was simply perfect. The fact that they are a close-knit family and love each other truly showed. And it was such a treat to see Ivriniel! I really enjoyed her characterisation and her nickname. It really suits her!
Looking forward to the next chapter and the meeting between Eomer and Lothiriel.

C.
Recovering4life chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm so intrested to know who the woman was!
bruingirl25 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You know, normally I believe kissing scenes at the beginning of stories are in poor taste. How can a seasoned writer skip all the intricate details and suspese leading to that first earth shattering kiss? This story, however, proves me wrong. I'm hooked! I get the desperation they're both feeling and why this kiss could have happened the way it did. Now I just want to know what happens next ... and how bees come into play. High quality writing and lots of fun to read! Best regards, Lilithe
Talia119 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow what a great beginning to another great story by a great writer. I thought the picture you painted of a war torn city was spot on. I am a but confused about Lothiriel's sudden leap to kissing him and her compliance with taking it further. I hope explanations will be forthcoming in the next installments! I'm so excited you are doing a new tale! Yippeeee!
Professor Ali chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I recently discovered your work and have read all your other stories several times - but I'm so excited to see a new story and to be able to follow it, I'm almost jumping up and down!. I agree with other reviewers - this was painful and yet wonderful, so real. You are very talented.
ayumi-dono chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
excited to see a new fic from you! love your writing. keep up the awesome work. i'm eager to see how you'll explore lothiriel and eomer in this story )

ayumi-dono