Reviews for Imrahil's Daughters
The Huntress of the Moon chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
problem for sun a talented author like you!
I wish you luck with your original story. I'm in the middle of an original story myself (I don't post, though) and I know how hard they are!
Also, hope your next E/L story comes soon!

Love your stories,
Huntress of the Moon
The Huntress of the Moon chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Omg! So sweet! This chapter as amazingly cute and fluffy and hilarious! I loved the whole "joint rulers of edoras" phrase regarding Irviniel and Hild... Of course, silly me, everyone knows that tenacious aunts and housekeepers rank above the royal kings and queens...;)
Wish you luck on your original piece! Im in the middle of one of mine (I don't post my stories though) and I know how hard they are to write. But it shouldn't be a
DMarEssence chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
This story was such a gem. Glad that I happened upon it. Made for a nice fluffy bit of reading and the story was irresistibly cute.
Talia119 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
I love it! Twin daughters! Too sweet and really he deserves it. Smirk. As always your work exceeds my expectations. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us and I hope to hear more from you in the future.
97 Diagon Alley chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
wonderful :) and lovely names!
acacia59601 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Excellent story! Good luck on your original story, but I do hope the Middle-Earth bug bites again at some point!
Deandra chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
...A wave of male solidarity swept through √Čomer. - too funny! But perhaps imminent birth causes men to circle the wagons, as it were!

Lovely ending, and masterfully done. Eomer with twin daughters... Oy vey!

- Deandra
rae-rae89 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
I really really enjoyed this story. You did a wonderful job of telling Eomer and Lothiriel's story. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
I'm a longtime lurker but I've never written a review before. I just wanted to thank you for all of your wonderful Eomer and Lothiriel stories. You are one of the few authors that I always check up on, year after year, and you continue to post some of the most convincing LOTR fanfiction I've ever read. If/when you ever publish something original, I will definitely be reading! Thanks for all of the time and love you put into your writing!
Kiiimberly chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
As always, a great chapter. Their daughters' names are so fitting. Thank you for sharing!
AldabaranFox chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
I loved the whole of this story :) The epilogue was especially cute at the end! Thanks so much for the wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Good luck with the original story!
Many Impossible Things chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Well, may I just say that was lovely all around. I'm always so excited when you come out with work on these two and this one did not disappoint in the slightest. Thank you for continually bringing us back to these two and their always amusing misadventures.

Happy writing and good luck on your original story. :D
BrightWatcher chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Aww how wonderful... _

Sweet and full of joy... I couldn't help but smile the entire time!

Thank you for the delightful tale and as always,

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Glory Bee chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
A satisfying epilogue though I would be very happy to see more of this couple as I am sad to say goodbye Lia, you have created more memorable characters as you always do and I have thoroughly enjoyed this E & L story. :)
anna1991 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
This was... beautiful. I didn't really want this story to end, but it was simply beautiful. Thank you.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »