Reviews for Be careful what you wish for Sam Winchester
Your story is right, I don't know if Bobby knew but John knew the plans Azazel had for Sam his name what he did to Sam and Mary and I think he even knew that Sam was his favorite and that he was Lucifers true vessel if you don't believe me watch 2.01 In My Time Of Dying or read John's journal
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Poor, poor Sammy. I'm so glad Dean, John and Bobby finally got him back. This story was heart wrenching and I lost count of the tears that fell from my eyes with theirs, but it was very well written and that final scene was perfect.
taniaromero01 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
hola oye no se si me lo puedas pasar en español porfa es que no le entiendo y no lo puedo copiar para traducirlo plissssss
mandancie chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
oh my goodness! I started reading this, and i couldn't stop! this was really good. I loved the reunion with Sam and Dean (the real one, not the hallucination) :) I really enjoyed this story! :)
DoctorcommaThe chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritusnomnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Use it sometime Sam...
RINTINPIN KEEP chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Thank u thank u thank u that was a really really
Really great storie I luved it thank u 4 cont
I'm so glad sammy will b ok after what
Those. ########'s. did 2 him and YES
A sequel would b absolutely wonderful
Louise93 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Just great!
angel1718 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Please do a follow up of this story.
It was really good.
Want to find out what happens next when they get to bobby's house.
And all the healing Sammy and his Family is going to have to go through.
Love this story,You did a wonderful job writing it.
RifpBats chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
I really liked this story. Good job! :)
clare1991 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I definitely want more :) this story was great, thanks!
Jasper's Mom chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Such a good story. It was gripping all the way through. I really felt sorry for Sam in this one. He just wants a normal life as he sees it. I'd like to see a follow up if you want to do one.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
a follow up would awesome!
Itsmecoon chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Since I can't pm you because you are a guest, I didn't want you to feel leet down by no response.
Guest 12/6/12 . chapter 13
Write whatever you want, {I did and will continue to do so} you have your kink and your perversion to satisfy {As do we all}. Hate Please, find {I’m sure you mean finding} a fic stupid {Then why waste your time reading and commenting} and hate{Hating} it are two different think {Things} {Okay so you think it’s stupid but you like it?} , I can't hate stupidity {I can maybe you should leave the writing to the writers, proof read or spell check!} plus your spanking fetish is just ridiculous {Judgmental much?} so go on and make me laugh {Everyone deserves some joy in their life go ahead and laugh} at you even if a pervert like you need {needs} help more than moking {Confusion? ? ?}
wandamarie chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
yes please and it was a great story thanks loved it keep up the great work
5-STAR chapter 13 . 12/5/2012