Reviews for Demon's Light
Nispedana chapter 35 . 9h
are those...foreshadowing? Are they? I have a bad feeling something big's gonna happen next chap. lol

Btw. Talking bookmark? hahahah. Also, PAIRO.
I LOLed in that scene. I missed anime in general because of it

Kudos for another great chapter with well thought-out details and a very nice plot. I hope you update soon! We can't /all/ go Togashi!
Nispedana chapter 34 . 10h
I looove the Parent Pair this chapter! So. Much. Adorbs

Protective Gon is super cute as usual! Totally saw his chin on her head (and puffed cheek for that matter) and squeee

Goodness. I missed FFN
DPOOL-KZ-123 chapter 21 . 6/24
Great story.
Roy chapter 22 . 6/21
holt shit that was good
Pls update! I really love your story!
Lol
frecccchs1233 chapter 10 . 1/23
cool story can u add kite
boketto-muffin chapter 35 . 11/30/2016
Awesome stuff! I'm excited for the feels and tragedy coming in the next chapter (yes I mean it haha I love depressing stories) can't wait :D
Guest chapter 35 . 11/29/2016
OMGGGG UPDATEEE HYPEEEE! I really enjoy the plot line of this story, I'll be waiting for the next update!
boketto-muffin chapter 34 . 9/24/2016
Yaayyyy the ball! And fluff! Two of my favorite things in fanfic :D I super ship LeoraxKurapika and I loved they're adorableness :3 especially when Kurapika kissed her hand, holy cow, I had a feels attack when I read that XD the story's getting intense! Who'll make it out alive? Hmm hmm...
That's too bad that you're computer died D: guess I should start saving stuff on a flash drive so I don't run into the same inevitable problem someday lol.
Anyway, great chapter as usual! I look forward to the next!
Lilyglamstar123 chapter 33 . 8/28/2016
OMG I LOVEEE THISSS~~~ PLSSSS DO MOREEEE •~~IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PLS DO THE NEXT CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE️ I love ur story, honest , can't wait to see what happens in the ball U ARE DEFINITELY MY SENPAIIII! I await ur response~•~Nily️
blackbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I love this fic but you know,i love uke Killua so i was wandering that can you make a drama of a jealous Gon?
This is my idea
-Killua have a handsome fiance with black hair and red eye.
-At first,he tried to steal Killua from Gon but he realize Killua love Gon too much so he let her go.

-I would like a part where Gon and Killuahave a
Nispedana chapter 33 . 7/7/2016
WHAT? A BREAK?! Nooooo you can't join Togashi damnit! haha
But mah, I'm not one to talk. But still...! Hope it doesn't last too long!
Anyway, great chapter! So many fluffy moments and LeoPika's a fabulous minor pairing and built up well!
And so many references xD
Inu-yasha? Lolz
boketto-muffin chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
Ahahaha, I love chapters full of adorable fluffy moments! Even though this was filler, it was still good :D especially the KurapikaXLeora moments... I ship them more and more every chapter XP
Can't wait for the ball! I just know it's gonna be amazing! And I don't mind the wait at all, just do your thing! Good luck :D
Vanizo chapter 32 . 6/23/2016
Oooh I wouldn't mind a retelling of the HXH with fem!Killua to be honest... On the other hand, am I glad I reread this! It's almost like everytime I reread this story it gets better! It's been quiet a wait, but I can surely wait for a long time. Good work!