Reviews for Demon's Light
boketto-muffin chapter 34 . 9/24
Yaayyyy the ball! And fluff! Two of my favorite things in fanfic :D I super ship LeoraxKurapika and I loved they're adorableness :3 especially when Kurapika kissed her hand, holy cow, I had a feels attack when I read that XD the story's getting intense! Who'll make it out alive? Hmm hmm...
That's too bad that you're computer died D: guess I should start saving stuff on a flash drive so I don't run into the same inevitable problem someday lol.
Anyway, great chapter as usual! I look forward to the next!
Lilyglamstar123 chapter 33 . 8/28
OMG I LOVEEE THISSS~~~ PLSSSS DO MOREEEE •~~IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PLS DO THE NEXT CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE️ I love ur story, honest , can't wait to see what happens in the ball U ARE DEFINITELY MY SENPAIIII! I await ur response~•~Nily️
blackbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/9
I love this fic but you know,i love uke Killua so i was wandering that can you make a drama of a jealous Gon?
This is my idea
-Killua have a handsome fiance with black hair and red eye.
-At first,he tried to steal Killua from Gon but he realize Killua love Gon too much so he let her go.

-I would like a part where Gon and Killuahave a
Nispedana chapter 33 . 7/7
WHAT? A BREAK?! Nooooo you can't join Togashi damnit! haha
But mah, I'm not one to talk. But still...! Hope it doesn't last too long!
Anyway, great chapter! So many fluffy moments and LeoPika's a fabulous minor pairing and built up well!
And so many references xD
Inu-yasha? Lolz
boketto-muffin chapter 33 . 7/6
Ahahaha, I love chapters full of adorable fluffy moments! Even though this was filler, it was still good :D especially the KurapikaXLeora moments... I ship them more and more every chapter XP
Can't wait for the ball! I just know it's gonna be amazing! And I don't mind the wait at all, just do your thing! Good luck :D
Vanizo chapter 32 . 6/23
Oooh I wouldn't mind a retelling of the HXH with fem!Killua to be honest... On the other hand, am I glad I reread this! It's almost like everytime I reread this story it gets better! It's been quiet a wait, but I can surely wait for a long time. Good work!
emmy chapter 32 . 5/30
hey can u bring a hidden grown up hot alluka when killua goes home
I would love to see you write a story in which fem!kill us is the main character! I love this story very much and all the ship moment that come with it! Please update soon if you can! I love your work!
Nispedana chapter 32 . 5/27
I want to hug you for the amount of thought that must've been required for this amount of world building. *Sobs* *Hugs*

Another fabulous chapter my friend, as always! AND DID SOMEONE SAY A BALLL?! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

((And about the A/N:
OH YES PLEASE! A Rewrite with fem!Killua YES PLEASEEEEE )
Weirdnessextreme13 chapter 31 . 5/26
*clears thoat*
Ahem. If you would write a fanfiction where Killua is a girl during the anime series I will fangirl so hard XD so please do it :P [Will you be writing it to the 2011 one? Cause I preferred that anime...]
I actually miss understood your thing at first, leading me to go 'OMG THERE'S SOMETHING LIKE THAT? WHERE?' And so I looked all over your profile and there was no sign of it (then I realized my mistake and just about died from embarrassment...)
But seriously, if you write it, it will be amazing, and I will definitely read it XD
:3 - That is a cat face

[Longer version of my previous review, sorry :P]
Weirdnessextreme13 chapter 32 . 5/26
It would be epic if you write it as fem Killua in the main seres XD
Actually, when i read your author's note I had thought that you had already written it, so I was on fangirl high :P Theni realsed...yeah.
boketto-muffin chapter 32 . 5/25
Coolio chapter :) I'm especially excited for the royal ball. They're my weakness when it comes to OTP's XD keep up the awesomeness!
(Oh, and I'd totally read another Fem!Killua fic by you! Go for it!)
Squid the God chapter 29 . 4/4
Nispedana chapter 31 . 3/9
Did I ever mention how much I love your titles? XDDD So cute. Esp. since it was my favorite part that had me laughing the most. hahahaha

GOSH How I missed this place, and I thank your story for welcoming be back! I'll be sure to read your new story as soon as my thesis deliberations is over. *Hearts*
Great job, as always!