Reviews for Prehistoric Park: Reborn
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
needs finishing
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
The something big was some kind of straight nauteloid
danny chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
I am assuming that you are struggling with ideas on how to make the chapter original since the first chapter of Prehistoric Park: The Extinct Sanctuary is at the same place and time so here is some suggestions.

1. rescue the beelzlebufo during the mission. since no amphibians have been rescued (yet) it would be interesting to see how Norman reacts plus they could be the start of a frog sanctuary (about 10 acres of land in the park could be a swampy area).

2. a pair of hyaenodon could be scaring the herbivores around the park starting the famous prehistoric park breakout by making the Paraceratherium rampage though the fence, break's out the dryptosaurus ,gastornis and paraentelodon who breaks the other fences except for the swimmers. (nothosaurus and shunisaurus) unfortunately the Dimetrodon nearly kills the gastornis, sending her to the medical room leaving her egg stuck in the sand (she was hunting so she could survive without food when Michael rescued her ).

if you are already done then just ignore these. I'm sorry if these are horrible but I thought these were decent. looking forward to the next chapter!
danny chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
it's a magungosaurus isn't it
MortalKombat247 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is the best Prehistoric Park fanfiction I've ever read. The use if new characters is a nice touch and makes it more personal so more enjoyable!
AwsomenessDude4 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I love your series so far, I hope you're still continuing it
bam chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
That was freaky!
bam chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I loved that chapter! In other PP fanfics Bob always thinks the Edaphosaurs are Dimetrodons!
bam chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
It's me again. i forgot to write this down: I loved it! but still what species is Ned the nodosaur?
danny chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
here is an idea for season 3...
go back to the time of pterygotus and additionaly get cephalaspis'brontoscorpio ect butat the park the nothosaurus start breeding and we find a stowaway from mongolia.
Sailor Barsoom chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Very good! OK, now I'm off to read the reviews. In fact, I'll read them before I post this, in case something sparks me there (like what the big critter in the ocean was).

OK, a huge invertebrate squid-esque thing seems to be the consensus.

Pterosaurs. There aren't any pterosaurs yet.
Sailor Barsoom chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I'm afraid I'm not paleontologist enough to know what your big mystery beast is. Some giant squid would seem most likely.

But even without knowing, this was a good ep.
Sailor Barsoom chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I don't know what I'll be able to come up with that could match this. Maybe I'll leave the creatures to you and write a soap opera instead: Hideo is married to Kachina who's sleeping with Bill and... no wait it was Adhimani with Bill... oh and Hideo catches dinosaurs, but let's get back to the triangle 'cause Crimson Clockwork already wrote the Dimetrodon capture...

But you are making me want to write some creature features of my own. I'm looking forward to reading your next episode.
Sailor Barsoom chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Hey, this is your reboot. If you wanna do the CO2 thing, do it. I probably would. I'm trying to think of new creatures for Michael to go after or, if I decide to do a reboot of my own, for Hideo and Camille to go after.
Sailor Barsoom chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very good start. I've had my own idea for a remake (the word does have a troubled history) of this series, and what you have done here has given me the nerve to start on it.