Reviews for Breaking the Walls
skadoo chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Liked this J/T "friendship" story a beginning of the repair. I would have liked a bit more tug and pull between them. A bit of KJ telling BLT of her worth to the crew, etc Thanks.
TB chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This is a very wonderful read. Phamy was very lucky to receive this. It's too bad there won't be more stories to read now.
KatiaSwift chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This was so, so great! I really, really enjoyed it. The complicated relationship between Janeway and B'Elanna is always fun to explore, and you did it well.

Oh, no... last Voyager story for a while/forever? I'll be so sad. You do such a good job! Even though this may be the last Voyager story, I hope there will still be a few DS9 ones in the making? You do such a good job on Trek fics, and I would hate it if you stopped writing Trek. :-(
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
It did seem like B'Elanna's problems were resolved a little too quickly in 'Extreme Risk'. And you did a great job exploring that, as well as the threads left dangling from 'Nothing Human', thank you!

And by the way, you will be missed in this fandom.
KJaneway115 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
This was very well done, Dax. You raised so many important issues and "hard questions" in just a few pages. I completely bought the fight between Torres and Janeway; I can see them both acting and reacting in the way that they did. B'Elanna's accusation that Janeway saw her only as her rank was particularly powerful. Their resolution was also very well done, and I really liked how you pointed out that their lives usually consisted of so much technical minutia that sometimes they forgot what it really was to be just themselves. B'Elanna's final admittance to Tom and Janeway's conversation with Chakotay at the end were also very well handled. A very good read.
Kerry J chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Great story! I remember I thought at the end of the episode that it would be a while before B'Elanna really forgave the capatin and I'm very glad you showed us how a confrontation between those two could've looked like. And I love the idea of Chakotay and Tom being behind it all. :D

Whatching the episode I really could identify with both of them. With B'Elanna being disgusted what it took to save her life and outraged her wishes were overruled, and with Janeway who would do about anything to save a crewmember and a friend. It was interesting to see here that you added the extra of B'Elanna's death wish. It certainly explains a lot.

Really good story!
Rascal207 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Sharp, to the point, fantastic! You'll be missed in the STV fandom
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Just knowing that episode I think it was a good idea to add to it. The conversation in the 1st chapter between Chakotay and B;lanna was palpable! You could see it unfold, that was really well written.
mabb5 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Very well done. And please write more - if not in STV then in other fandoms. You're an intelligent, gifted writer.
point-blank47 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
What? You're abandoning us? :( Mind you, it does look as though Alias fanfic needs a boost more than Trek does at the moment. I'll see you over there, no doubt.

Oh, and thanks for the story :)
BirdInJetstream chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow! What a charged atmosphere... I am looking forward to the explosion,
I am very curious about what's next. I hope you don't make us wait too long!
CrlkSeasons chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I am glad that you allowed the characters to come to some kind of understanding without oversimplifying their original concerns.
There is an ebb and flow to all things. This is ending a phase in story telling on a high note.
MeredithBrody chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I love this story, and you know that I'll always be talking Trek with you D and eventually I will make it all the way through alias lol. I need to stop starting new shows.
Pepper9873 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This was so well done. The arguments were solid and completely in character for both. Though I feel sorry for Tom because it sounds like he's going to get the worst from both women.
mabb5 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Always love a story that begins with Tom locking himself in storage in order to avoid B'Elenna's temper or Kathryn's temper. Very well written. And completely in character. Most enjoyable. And well done. Please keep writing.