Reviews for Vanished
great writing
harleys chapter 1 . 2/7
thanks!
AJFM Drofnats chapter 6 . 2/2
I knew going in from your warnings this was gonna be a tearjerker, but I think I needed it. My step-son died of a heroin overdose almost five years ago. He was only 22. His mom & dad decided to donate his viable organs & I think that was one of the most healing things for all of us. When we received the letter telling us about the people who got them & how they were able to live their lives with family & be healthy now was absolutely amazing & heart-warming to know he would live on helping others. I have always been signed up as organ donor & I strongly encourage all of you to check it out & see if it's something you & your family would want to sign up for. You never know the life you may save.

Thanks so much for sharing this amazing story.
ForeverLobsters chapter 6 . 1/29
It is hard to read through tears but I had to finish it. This story is heartbreaking but beautiful. Sadly, not everyone gets a HEA but I bet she wouldn't trade anything for the time she had with him. Thank you for writing this very touching story.
Marie One chapter 6 . 1/28
RIP Harry Cohen, and just WOW. I checked the story after reading this story, so sad.
slc6548 chapter 6 . 1/2
Thank you for sharing this.
natasha1977alf chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Thank you for sharing.
Korissaa chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I love a fic that can make me cry, it's hard to do actually.

Your honorable love came thru on this one, thank you for sharing your heart
LoveStoned4Rob chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
What a beautifully written account of such a heartbreaking event. Your words triggered emotions in me that are always teetering right on the edge. My nephew was injured in a diving accident on August 29, 2005 and remained on life support until September 22 when the decision was made to stop the machines. He was 21. Thank you so much for sharing your story, bg30. You are a truly gifted writer and I hope to have the pleasure of reading more of your work in the future. God speed to the family of Harry Cohen, our grief always seems to be heightened at the holidays.
seekformore chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Amazing, emotional and such a tragic story. This is one moving story. Thank you for being so kind and brave for writing this. I'm incredibly grateful to have read this. I guess we should never take life for granted, everyday is unexpected.
MereCullen chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Esme is amazingly strong woman. Even through her grief as a mother that I can not even fathom - she can recognize Bella's grief and help her. This is a story that needed to be shared, and I am VERY grateful that you chose to share it with us. This story provided me with a cathartic cry that I didn't even know I needed. #5field #1in heart.