Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2017
And just like that, this goes nowhere... Bummer. Hope you're alive out there.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/24/2017
I've never played demon's souls but, so far, there doesn't appear to be any gain from all the struggle. I'm 27 chapters in and the's just no significant character growth, either in terms of strength or personality. This is a bit annoying as the story seems to have gotten quite dry. Almost boring really. It might be just me, but it appears that hardcore dificulty gaming just doesn't translate well into paper.
javi30 chapter 29 . 9/7/2017
Please continue
Luna's Meow chapter 22 . 4/23/2017
Rin is getting almost zero character development. Shirou and Saber are both growing, but Rin is stagnating. If you aren't going to give her any development, then there was really no reason to bring her along. Having her as just a second fiddle is useless.
Luna's Meow chapter 18 . 4/23/2017
Shirou was about to nod and say he preferred just him and Saber to him Saber and Rin? Who Shirou preferrs changes mostly based on what he goes through with each character if you actually played and understand FATE. Considering the hardships he has gone through here, building the bonds he has with BOTH of them, forcing an Avalon ship will be just that. Force. And force never is good for writing, especially not relationships. There is practically no way these particular characters would go through this and not end up in their threesome relationship like they do in the Good Bladeworks ending.
technodude458 chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
well my thoughts upon seeing the tower knight were "oh… well fuck" but you've got to be kidding me is probably close second
Person A chapter 29 . 2/19/2017
Continue the story! A sword made to pierce flesh, Imbune with a soul that wishes not to kill! Ooh. Drama!
Warden of Lore chapter 29 . 1/13/2017
update damn you!
zachary2 chapter 29 . 1/8/2017
Pretty awesome story, you've given me insight to the world of Demon Souls, and I truly thank you for that. Beautiful tragedy. Superb description, I can visualize the world with naught but a few words and the story line is immersing. Brilliant story good chap!
Lovnag chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
Please do continue this. It is quite good.
Kithrin chapter 29 . 12/10/2016
i wanna see more -_-
Kithrin chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
heh... i never killed garl, i sniped her to death then reloaded, then picked up his syuff where he apparently commited suicide.
G119 chapter 29 . 9/26/2016
That was a good read I do wish it had more character interaction. The reason I like crossovers so much is because of how the characters react to the phenomenon and to each other whether it be conversing, fighting, etc. Sad to see this end so abruptly it feels like it just needed another 6-10 or so chapters to reach the conclusion a good read nonetheless.
G119 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This reminds me of "Twisted Reflections" a Dark souls X Familiar of Zero crossover in terms of well written, interesting interactions between characters of different worlds and it's long. Can't wait to read more.
xaldreca chapter 29 . 9/20/2016
Im interested in seeing more of this.