Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
chouritsushi chapter 29 . 5/25
I freaking adore this story - I really hope you continue it! (and Saber and Shirou deserve a good ending!)
La3nus chapter 29 . 5/24
Just chucking a vote behind the continuance of this story
Souls Fan chapter 29 . 5/22
Still very much interested here! I'll be anticipating the next chapter, so please end this.
Please don't stop making amazing content, been here since chap 5
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 29 . 5/18
This is an amazing story! :D

I really enjoy reading each chapter. Please keep up the good work.
Young of Jeonju chapter 29 . 5/17
Even if not for old guards. There are new guards to replace the old, update so that others may find this gem hidden amongst swines.
Random Rockets chapter 29 . 5/16
Fun fact: I didn't try watching Fate/Stay Night until after I found this fic. Even then I started with Fate/Zero. I've truly enjoyed your story, I love seeing stories featuring Demon Souls. It doesn't get enough love for how great it was. I look forward to the next chapter if you write it. Good luck with law school!
tihr chapter 29 . 5/15
Of corse I would love to see more of this. I am not ashamed today that this fic is the reason I started playing the souls games and now I'm a few hundred hours in and still going.
Stillgettintheheadshots11 chapter 29 . 5/10
Hey! So I really enjoy this story, and I hope that you continue it, as I'm really curious about what happens next.
Shindaiyo chapter 29 . 5/8
Yo! Would love to see you continue your stories. Only just got caught up with this one and I'm about to reread lost soul cause I never really finished it haha. I remember when you started writing that one... Seems like forever ago. Anyways, hope to see more!
Dr.Doom23 chapter 29 . 5/8
Not one of The "Old Guard" but recently reading this I absolutely enjoy and would love to see more. I especially want to see how you handle our heroes meeting Old King Allant.
Random Reviewer chapter 29 . 5/7
Please do continue. This is basically the only story featuring elements from Demon's Souls (or any Souls game really) that isn't complete garbage. It would be an absolute shame to get so close to the end not to finish it.
lusians chapter 29 . 5/6
yes yes yes its alive its alive!
seriusly thoug plzz write it till the end if you can.
Goerman chapter 29 . 5/4
Yes, yes, yes! Please continue this story! By far one of the better written ones I have read. I am really hoping this doesn't become like many of the other well written stories I have read where the author stops writing for whatever reason. Please Continue!
A Fan chapter 29 . 5/3
This fic is the whole reason I bought Demon's Souls and Platinumed it! Please finish it. Otherwise, it would be a crying shame.