Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
The Collection chapter 29 . 11/8
Keep writing this, please. You've gone so far that it would be a shame to stop here.
Nihatclodra chapter 29 . 11/2
Please continue this.
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 10/29
I can just imagine Shirou using the twin swords Soulbrandt and Demonbrandt in place of Kanshou and Bakuya... and having 'Northern Regalia' as their "Overedge" state.
N-Lorin chapter 29 . 10/18
I'd be pumped to see this continue. I'd definitely appreciate it if you picked this up again.
Residenthobo chapter 29 . 10/2
I want this story to continue. It's so very interesting and gripping and intriguing and well written that since I loaded the first page I've barely spent any time not reading this the rest.

But i you feel that you have more important things to focus on, like life or something, and drop this story then while I may be saddened I shall understand and bear you no ill will for it.

Really though, you're great at writing.
TodayParade chapter 29 . 8/29
For the love of God yes! Please continue this!
tarrangar chapter 29 . 8/11
Wh I would like to see how this ends.
mythics101 chapter 29 . 7/29
Oh no! Just as a very interesting part was to happen. I love this story and I hope you find your free time as this is a story I really enjoy. Until then...
Artiya Al Azif chapter 29 . 7/26
A very fine example of Shirou/Saber
To have crafted such a perfect story with almost no inconsistensies with the mechanics of both universes, and yet able to develop both your characters and plot so far, it is far from done, but way further from the beginning, you've come so far, it would be almost cruel if it were to stop now, what you've written is a masterpiece with so much potential.
Please, the characters and the story deserves an ending, with this story you've created a place for people who knows of both universes, or perhaps one of the two, to gather and enjoy the wonderful romance, idealism, conceptualization of reality from Fate, with the grim dark theme and badassery from Demon Souls.
Who would not love that? Don't you think for a second this story has no followers, readers, traffic. The reviews section says otherwise
I know it's hard to write when life comes down on you, we all understand, but if you're still willing to write, just know we're always here to witness the making of probably one of the best crossovers from both franchises
Keep going want more
chishio dragon chapter 29 . 7/10
plz don't stop the story is just picking up
The Crimson Vixen chapter 29 . 7/1
I personally, would love to see this continued. It is one of the Best Fate/Stay Night crossovers I have /Ever/ had the pleasure to read.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 29 . 6/30
great story and i look forward to next chapter
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 24 . 6/30
awesome... i assume Shirou, Saber and Rin got the a Soul each when Berserker died

hmm, hoping this will end up a Shirou/Saber/Rin pairing (hmm, the Black Maiden would be cool as well)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 6/30
why did Shirou get the soul? shouldn't it have gone to Saber or Rin since they where the ones who actually did anything to it (Saber killed it and Rin did pretty good dmg with her fire)