Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
Final Genesis chapter 26 . 4/12
Fighting the Dirty Colossus and the Leechmonger at the same time?! Glad that didn't happen to us in the game, but looking forward to this battle against odds! Go Saber!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
cloudedend chapter 26 . 4/12
*SPOILERS*

I hope you do have this end tragically. While her heart is in the right place, her method was useless. Utterly and completely pointless, like an optimist trying to bail water out of a doomed ship. Or more to the point, she was trying to alleviate symptoms rather than solving the real problem. Thus, this can only end badly both in emotion and mentality for the characters involved. Because, regardless of fsn this is Demon Souls, much darker than this section of Nasuverse (opinon). They have to obtain the soul and there is only one way to take a soul and even if there was another way, the soul must be taken as well as the consequences that come with doing so. If this doesn't end in tragedy, then...eh, it's your story.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 26 . 4/10
O yha shit hits the fan just hope the 3 of them make it out of demon souls well they have a war to win
Arrixam chapter 26 . 4/9
You've done it once again, good sir! The amount of detail as well as the quality kept me tremendously attached. It was repulsive, dark, vicious, and absolutely DISGUSTING. And I loved every bit of it.

Yes, Astrae was one of my favorites because of her character. Someone so polluted by black magic, curses, and evil she is seen as something truly beautiful and on par with the Mysteries of God. She's also the only demon other than Alant to keep her sanity.

For the record, I don't think Garl is a demon. You don't get his soul when he dies and he comes back as a Black Phantom after killing Astraea. Anywho, I eagerly await the next chapter. This is my favorite arc thus far!
ultima-owner chapter 26 . 4/9
I wish you didn't have to kill him in the game but he gets in your way
Quathis chapter 26 . 4/9
Rough time, and getting rougher. Lots of confusion right from the start of this little mission, and Rin's down for the count. Not sure how much help Shirou will be as he is and where he is. Should be interesting to see how this goes down. Until next time.
kyugan chapter 26 . 4/9
Mm, Maiden Astrea is certainly one of the more emotional boss-fights, if only because debateable whether or not she's actually a demon, or simply holding it's soul.
reality deviant chapter 26 . 4/9
cant wait to see how it will go
necrofantasia chapter 26 . 4/9
Astraea will make Shirou question his moral as hero of justice that he always wanted to be,I mean she just save his life.

Astraea use demon souls to help the peoples here,of course it doesn't work very well in the end but at least she tried to do something and Garl just follow his oath to Astraea as her knight and her lover to the end even after she become a demon,that's the same love Shirou give to Sakura in Heaven Feel route.

This event will be the turning point of Shirou,what will he do? he is now facing the situation that will test his ideal to the limit and he will finally learn the cold harsh fact of the world that no matter how hard you tried you can't save everyone.
Serpenti chapter 4 . 4/4
Welp, I can safely say that this story has me enthralled. The pacing is great, the characterizations aren't off, the only gripe I have is that this seems to follow the "Fate" route. It would have been cool to see a UBW route Shirou in action, but it'll work.

Looking forward to reading more of this!
Sdarian chapter 25 . 3/21
If possible, I vote you update this. I'm enjoying this story a lot more then Legacy.

Also, on this story... I'm not too sure what is going to happen with Shirou. With Avalon in him, he should be able to heal, but with enough leaches draining him of his blood... He will probably be brain dead at least since he wouldn't have enough blood to keep oxygen going to his brain.
ultima-owner chapter 25 . 3/20
nasty leeches
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 24 . 3/20
YOU NEVER SAY THAT! YOUR JUST ASKING FOR SOMETHING TO GO WRONG
Quathis chapter 25 . 3/20
Yeah, that is disgusting and a very difficult enemy to fight. Throw in the creepy dream and things are going about how you'd expect for a world consumed by a variety of demons and whatnot. Until next time.
Final Genesis chapter 25 . 3/20
The Leechmonger?! Wish they'd bring a lot of salt with them!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!