Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
The Crimson Vixen chapter 29 . 8h
I personally, would love to see this continued. It is one of the Best Fate/Stay Night crossovers I have /Ever/ had the pleasure to read.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 29 . 6/30
great story and i look forward to next chapter
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 24 . 6/30
awesome... i assume Shirou, Saber and Rin got the a Soul each when Berserker died

hmm, hoping this will end up a Shirou/Saber/Rin pairing (hmm, the Black Maiden would be cool as well)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 6/30
why did Shirou get the soul? shouldn't it have gone to Saber or Rin since they where the ones who actually did anything to it (Saber killed it and Rin did pretty good dmg with her fire)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/30
well i must say, this has certainly gained my interest
Korus207 chapter 29 . 6/26
Please continue this story is amazing.
TLau18 chapter 29 . 6/26
Ok, buddy. Look at the amount of follows you have, over 500! Over 500 people are awaiting for your return and THIS is what you think about us? Look, one thing you must note is that readers never lose faith and interest at a story they favourited or followed. Sure we might forget about it, but our devotion towards this story will never waver. If you update then this course of action would simply be swiping away the dust of a forgotten but still loved master piece. We all faithfully await your return and it seems you have given us some hope. Do not be swayed by these thoughts, we want you to continue this story LD.
Lok chapter 29 . 6/18
Both these stories rock.
Corripere chapter 29 . 6/18
I beg of you! Continue! You stopped at a cliffhanger *cries cries*
Raethor chapter 29 . 6/16
Contine.
Raethor chapter 9 . 6/13
Arturia isn't the soul of a hero, it's kind of her thing. She's the actual Arturia brought from the instant before her death by the Grail. She is a Heroic Spirit but not like the others, she made a pact with Gaia to become a Counter Guardian if she was allowed to obtain the Holy Grail while she still lived. it's why she doesn't have an incorporeal form.
DoomLich chapter 29 . 6/9
I really want to see how this story ends. Besides, you've been teasing this relationship between Shirou and Saber for about thirty chapters and we haven't seen them kiss yet. Don't end it like that :P I never even played the game and I'm enjoying this story alot. That said I understand that sometimes you just lose passion for a story. Hope you continue this, but if not I am enjoying your other stories too.
Mark Of Cain chapter 29 . 5/28
This is an amazing story. I'd hate to see it abandoned after coming so far, when we're so close to the end.
chouritsushi chapter 29 . 5/25
I freaking adore this story - I really hope you continue it! (and Saber and Shirou deserve a good ending!)
La3nus chapter 29 . 5/24
Just chucking a vote behind the continuance of this story