Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
Warden of Lore chapter 29 . 1/13
update damn you!
zachary2 chapter 29 . 1/8
Pretty awesome story, you've given me insight to the world of Demon Souls, and I truly thank you for that. Beautiful tragedy. Superb description, I can visualize the world with naught but a few words and the story line is immersing. Brilliant story good chap!
Lovnag chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
Please do continue this. It is quite good.
Kithrin chapter 29 . 12/10/2016
i wanna see more -_-
Kithrin chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
heh... i never killed garl, i sniped her to death then reloaded, then picked up his syuff where he apparently commited suicide.
G119 chapter 29 . 9/26/2016
That was a good read I do wish it had more character interaction. The reason I like crossovers so much is because of how the characters react to the phenomenon and to each other whether it be conversing, fighting, etc. Sad to see this end so abruptly it feels like it just needed another 6-10 or so chapters to reach the conclusion a good read nonetheless.
G119 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This reminds me of "Twisted Reflections" a Dark souls X Familiar of Zero crossover in terms of well written, interesting interactions between characters of different worlds and it's long. Can't wait to read more.
xaldreca chapter 29 . 9/20/2016
Im interested in seeing more of this.
racenrise chapter 29 . 9/16/2016
God yes I want this to continue is amazing
Kars chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Hope this gets continued someday
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 29 . 6/23/2016
SOULS OF HERO'S PLEASE!
Scorpion Sorcerer chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Good
codyman495 chapter 29 . 4/5/2016
Awesome story, please finish it
Dracoys1 chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
good story but you seem to lean a little away from character development and more towards story progression
but overall it is still a good story
Mingyu chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
So, funny story. I remember picking this up before a few years ago, but for some reason I didn't favorite it or anything. I found it again because I was reading Outcry, so thanks on both counts.

Anyway, I rather like this one. You did a good job showing that the main characters definitely aren't invincible by Demon Soul's standards, and the developments back home are usually interesting (Sakura meeting Archer and Illya was hilarious).

I hope you end up writing more of this sometime, although you've probably made up your mind one way or the other by now. In either case, thanks for the story!