Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
One of the most awesome story that i read. I love Soul's games and love Fate universe and you amazingly mixed it both.
To ease her pain - is this referring to Saber?
Can't wait for next chapter.
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 28 . 1/11
Hoho holy shit this story is absolutely amazing. I haven't played Demon Souls, but you've made it very accessible, and your writing is just great. I hope that schools works out alright for you.
CompletelyNameless chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
And so I wait for the climactic battle against the demon that wears the face of King Allant the Twelfth.

This story is awesome. You are awesome.
I can wait a little bit longer in light of that fact.
brunofanofk chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
I really liked it, to all who played Artrael was a iconic mark in the series. The parallel betwen them and shiro/saber is fitting.
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 28 . 9/28/2014
it's fine
Final Genesis chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
With this new development, I hope Astraea and Rin will be okay!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
A good chapter. I must say I was surprised that it was Astrea that went into the sword and not the Dragon King. I mean .. it's still sitting around in StoneFang. Are they going to have to kill it again?
A DS Fan chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
Thanks to your wonderfully written fanfiction, I went and purchased Demon's Souls. It was both frustrating and immensely satisfying. I just want you to know that your writing inspired me to play the actual game and that right there, MEANS something. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the the conclusion.
kyugan chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
The Blueblood sword has been forged.

Rest in Peace Astraea, you are in good hands now.
Sdarian chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
weak groan pried itself free of Thosakah's throat,

Should be 'Tohsaka'.

Great to see another chapter. Looking forward to the next!
reality deviant chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
good chapter
Quathis chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
That was intense. Lots of things went wrong, but some were not so bad. And that shows just how messed up a world they landed in that "not bad" is the silver lining of the day more often than not. Lots of anger, pain, and rot still around, but some of it got cleared up. Hopefully Soul Edge didn't just get made. Until next time.
Treant Balewood chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
I like this chapter well enough, and can't wait to see how this ends we're getting so close whoop!
necrofantasia chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
Shirou's finally made peace with Astraea and gain Blue Blood Sword,it is also good that Rin Survive.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
Great work. Would have liked a little more specific exploration of Astraea's background, but it was regardless quoits good. Your extrapolation on the DS lore adds a whole new layer to the story which I, for one, applaud. Keep up the good work!