Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
Artiya Al Azif chapter 29 . 7/26
A very fine example of Shirou/Saber
To have crafted such a perfect story with almost no inconsistensies with the mechanics of both universes, and yet able to develop both your characters and plot so far, it is far from done, but way further from the beginning, you've come so far, it would be almost cruel if it were to stop now, what you've written is a masterpiece with so much potential.
Please, the characters and the story deserves an ending, with this story you've created a place for people who knows of both universes, or perhaps one of the two, to gather and enjoy the wonderful romance, idealism, conceptualization of reality from Fate, with the grim dark theme and badassery from Demon Souls.
Who would not love that? Don't you think for a second this story has no followers, readers, traffic. The reviews section says otherwise
I know it's hard to write when life comes down on you, we all understand, but if you're still willing to write, just know we're always here to witness the making of probably one of the best crossovers from both franchises
Keep going want more
chishio dragon chapter 29 . 7/10
plz don't stop the story is just picking up
The Crimson Vixen chapter 29 . 7/1
I personally, would love to see this continued. It is one of the Best Fate/Stay Night crossovers I have /Ever/ had the pleasure to read.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 29 . 6/30
great story and i look forward to next chapter
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 24 . 6/30
awesome... i assume Shirou, Saber and Rin got the a Soul each when Berserker died

hmm, hoping this will end up a Shirou/Saber/Rin pairing (hmm, the Black Maiden would be cool as well)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 6/30
why did Shirou get the soul? shouldn't it have gone to Saber or Rin since they where the ones who actually did anything to it (Saber killed it and Rin did pretty good dmg with her fire)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/30
well i must say, this has certainly gained my interest
Korus207 chapter 29 . 6/26
Please continue this story is amazing.
TLau18 chapter 29 . 6/26
Ok, buddy. Look at the amount of follows you have, over 500! Over 500 people are awaiting for your return and THIS is what you think about us? Look, one thing you must note is that readers never lose faith and interest at a story they favourited or followed. Sure we might forget about it, but our devotion towards this story will never waver. If you update then this course of action would simply be swiping away the dust of a forgotten but still loved master piece. We all faithfully await your return and it seems you have given us some hope. Do not be swayed by these thoughts, we want you to continue this story LD.
Lok chapter 29 . 6/18
Both these stories rock.
Corripere chapter 29 . 6/18
I beg of you! Continue! You stopped at a cliffhanger *cries cries*
Raethor chapter 29 . 6/16
Contine.
Raethor chapter 9 . 6/13
Arturia isn't the soul of a hero, it's kind of her thing. She's the actual Arturia brought from the instant before her death by the Grail. She is a Heroic Spirit but not like the others, she made a pact with Gaia to become a Counter Guardian if she was allowed to obtain the Holy Grail while she still lived. it's why she doesn't have an incorporeal form.
DoomLich chapter 29 . 6/9
I really want to see how this story ends. Besides, you've been teasing this relationship between Shirou and Saber for about thirty chapters and we haven't seen them kiss yet. Don't end it like that :P I never even played the game and I'm enjoying this story alot. That said I understand that sometimes you just lose passion for a story. Hope you continue this, but if not I am enjoying your other stories too.