Reviews for The Souls of Heroes
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 29 . 6/23
SOULS OF HERO'S PLEASE!
Scorpion Sorcerer chapter 1 . 4/11
Good
codyman495 chapter 29 . 4/5
Awesome story, please finish it
Dracoys1 chapter 18 . 2/2
good story but you seem to lean a little away from character development and more towards story progression
but overall it is still a good story
Mingyu chapter 29 . 1/9
So, funny story. I remember picking this up before a few years ago, but for some reason I didn't favorite it or anything. I found it again because I was reading Outcry, so thanks on both counts.

Anyway, I rather like this one. You did a good job showing that the main characters definitely aren't invincible by Demon Soul's standards, and the developments back home are usually interesting (Sakura meeting Archer and Illya was hilarious).

I hope you end up writing more of this sometime, although you've probably made up your mind one way or the other by now. In either case, thanks for the story!
Googlemo chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
I cannot say I liked this fic much, its certainly isn't enough to add it to fav list... Basically this whole fic is ShiroRinSaber conquesting world of Demon's Soul. And its boring, all they do are go boss after boss, after boss, getting a little stronger, but character development is almost nonexistant, there isn't any angst and pressure of being in super fcked up world for some reason...

I just couldn't appreciate it I guess... I was waiting for them to return to Nasuverse stronger and different and see how it goes, but this story kept clinging to DS world, and its pretty boring one, even if really scary(which I didn't feel in the story at all).
Ranchboy chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
Hey new reader here love this story and gonna add it to the watch hope you have time to continue it
The Collection chapter 29 . 11/8/2015
Keep writing this, please. You've gone so far that it would be a shame to stop here.
Nihatclodra chapter 29 . 11/2/2015
Please continue this.
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
I can just imagine Shirou using the twin swords Soulbrandt and Demonbrandt in place of Kanshou and Bakuya... and having 'Northern Regalia' as their "Overedge" state.
N-Lorin chapter 29 . 10/18/2015
I'd be pumped to see this continue. I'd definitely appreciate it if you picked this up again.
Residenthobo chapter 29 . 10/2/2015
I want this story to continue. It's so very interesting and gripping and intriguing and well written that since I loaded the first page I've barely spent any time not reading this the rest.

But i you feel that you have more important things to focus on, like life or something, and drop this story then while I may be saddened I shall understand and bear you no ill will for it.

Really though, you're great at writing.
TodayParade chapter 29 . 8/29/2015
For the love of God yes! Please continue this!
tarrangar chapter 29 . 8/11/2015
Wh I would like to see how this ends.
mythics101 chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
Oh no! Just as a very interesting part was to happen. I love this story and I hope you find your free time as this is a story I really enjoy. Until then...