Reviews for An Inadmissible Friendship
ImpeyFluff chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
just going to lay down and cry now because this story has induced feels i did not expect no
HockeyCatGirl chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
:'( wawwwawwww! This was so sad! and stop apologizing, not every story can be your best and though i agree with you that it took a while to finish and that some of it was not as good as i had hoped, I believe that this chapter was AMAZING! it literally brought me to tears when you showed Loki's emotions! I can't wait to read some of your other stories if you believe that this is crap! :) Keep writing and i will keep reading! yours truly
Me :P
nibor33 chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
ahhh so sad :( I really wanted there to be a red haired loki runnning round causing mischief :(. You are such a good writer and I love this story, thanks
Obnoxious Unicorn chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
Hello! I am so very, very sorry that I haven't reviewed in so long but homework was just piling up and I have had no spare time whatsoever. I do feel guilty about just abandoning you but I jusr want to say that I absolutely LOVED this story. And the ending was so... Tragic but in a good way (does that sound weird?) And I love how Nahari's death was Loki's motivation for going to Jotunheimr.
I can't wait for the return of Loki and Leera! I promise that I'll review whenever I can but with the new school and the GCSE's it may be difficult. Once again, sorry for just abandoning you this week and you have truly amazing talent. Loves! Xx
Savysnape7 chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
Ooh it was sad that SHR died but you wrote a FRECKEN AWESOME STORY! great great job!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
*sits in the corner crying* HOW AWFUL!
T-T NAHARI! T-T poor Loki! T-T he lost his child and his love. T-T DAMN YOU TO HEL ODIN! T-T
Anonymous330 chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
DAMN REVIEW BUTTON!
here: Bizzie22(at-sign)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
Omg. Oh. My. God. That just happened. That really just happened. So many feels! Ok... Ok I must organize myself here.
1) I give u huge credit for ending it the way you did. I mean WOW! talk about a surprise! I'm totally ecstatic that you took that risk and wow. Just kidding... I have no idea how to translate that. Full-stop? Well I'll just give u my email! Bizzie
2) she died! Died! :-O poor baby! And Loki! OMFG! His life is just so awful! And Nooo! Nahari! U were on a roll. . . I'm just shell shocked!
3)loki! My poor poor Loki! FRIGGA! save him! And I swear... ODIN! you will meet a slow, painful, and merciless death by the hands of this army of fangirls!
4) I was seriously sobbing my eyes out muttering "no... No... NO!" (and I did this in a Halloween store in public with my sister with terrifying zombie child doll thing that walked around) oops. Ok, well I didn't sob, I cried... Give me some credit.
5)omg yay! Loki and leera! Teehee! I'm so beyond excited!
6)I'm going to pretend I understood what you were trying to tell me about your email... Is thiscorrect?
HockeyCatGirl chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
I can't believe how long you have kept us waiting! To be brutally honest though it might not have been worth the wait for this chapter. You have to hurry up with the plot, it is dragging out a bit. I am hoping that the next chapter has a bit more action, I would suggest making it longer if you have to to be able to add in a twist or big upset! Anyways i am still loving the story and and definitely following it! I do really have to get on my work now though so that is all for my review!
Please keep writing (I am sorry if this was a bit of a downer just thought you might like some constructive criticism) :)
And sorry if this is in the wrong chapter but it wouldnt let me in the 25th chapter!
PoseidonChildOfSong chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
Hahaha thank you for the scones! And yes I'm a girl. I'm so glad to hear that and thank you for the chapter! I love how Nahari is trying to warn him but ie keeps at it anyways. He is in for it. Seriously you think the guy would take a hint and back off but no, he has to think with his Dick and not his head. Well this time I say hes to blame not Nahari. Its his own damnable fault. Again thank you so much for the chapter and scones! Their quite delicious!
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I find this to be AWESOME!
Anonymous330 chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
Eeekkk! Awesomeness! U go Nahari! I find it below no one to claw at people! Unite! All with long nails! First Odin! Then the world! Hahaha! I loved it. I saw that you updated and was just so excited I was jumping up and down... Again at Wawa. (a common american store) so I seriously think the people that work there question my sanity ... Teehee. IM NOT CRAZY! Whoops... I forgot to number my thoughts. Oh well. :D I'm just so beyond happy right now with the chapter! Also my phone cracked. Like the whole screen shattered. I mean, it was Kindof my fault... It slipped from my pocket down two stories and onto a tile floor... Oops. So I can barely read on my phone, insurance won't cover it, and my next upgrade is in June. Fml. Ahhh university... Sounds like craziness bottle up, shaken, and then set loose. (university is like college right?) and on that note... There was a food fight at my school in the cafeteria the other day (senior prank day) and things got Nasty! I mean people were throwing boiling soup and unopened milk bottles! But it was funny! Do u know what is Kindof pathetic but awesome? When it started, the first thought that went through my head was ... And I quote "what would Loki do? Yes. Be mischevious... Teehee.. Oops? Did my applesauce just hit you in the face?" and then it went something like this "ahhhh f***** hot soup! It's on my clothes! What the hell is in my hair?! Ahhhh! Loki! SAVE ME!" and by then I was so messed up, I didn't even care any more :D hahaha and as for the Loki/leera return... I'm like an over excited puppy about to pee myself. I don't know what has me more on the edge of my seat, leera or the Nahari attacking this guy! Virtual cookie to you! Also, I have been waiting for my bubble bath with Loki for an extremely long amount of time and am growing impatient! so glad ur eyes are ok! Seriously, I agree with the The new chick... U would make a marvelous author! Oh I was writing and tried to find ways to not just say "he/she" or the characters name, but I find it awkward in my writing and I don't know how to fix it! Grahhh! So as I was reading this I was like "what black magic is this!?" anyways, astounding job!
Typewriter101 chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
WOAH! bitch-mode turned on. can not read the next chapter. i hope she hurts him bad
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
There is only one chapter left!? Please give them a happy ending! T-T

Woo! You tell 'im Frigga! Poor Loki. :( I hope he sees what happens so he can save her. :( OH NO! THAT F*CKING B*STARD! :( that is NOT good.
Anonymous330 chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
D-: I feel so alone! BwAhahaha! Ok ... So omg Nahari! Contain yourself! Loki! Idk what to say... I don't know what to say... I'm just like ... This ... I don't know how I'm feeling! What is this black magic!? Well, thank gods for the preview, or I might just have collapsed. I hope ur eyesfeelbetter! Umm not to freak u out, but my friends cousin had pain behind her eyes abd it was a cancer... IM SORRY! NOT HELPING! I KNOW! you will be fine! Right?! U must be ok! And feelbetter!