Reviews for Love Me Less
lowi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
The end certainly was emotional, gosh! Made me very sad, how Blaise broke down.

I think this was a great story, especially how you wrote the dialogue. It worked incredibly well letting this piece rely so heavily on it, as you managed to establish both of them so well through it.

Great work!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was so sad and so terribly beautiful I'm crying for them :( I loved how you just showed their story with just small vignettes :)
Great work!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh, this seems very Death Eater-y, the idea that they would use friends and loved ones of potential allies to ensure they fought for them. A great tragedy!
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was so sweet and beautifully sad... you always do such a wonderful job of evoking powerful emotions like this. My favourite like was "he sobs into her shoulder, finally letting the weakness overcome him." - somehow, that was just unbelievably heart-wrenching...
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aww, very sad, but very sweet! It definitely left me teary, lovely! :D
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
as that was really sweet, I loved the bit where Daphne wishes that he could've loved her less so it wouldn't be as painful to leave him. So emotional and very beautiful :)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
First of all, that was sad. It's such a Death Eater thing to threaten someone to join them, I can understand Blaise's decision.
The many linebreaks didn't really work for me. I would have preferred it if the scenes were a bit longer, especially since some of the scenes appear to belong together and than the line breaks are rather annoying.
Also (perhaps I missed it): how did Daphne die? For she has too much time to think her life with Blaise through to be killed by the Killing Curse.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was truly sad! I liked the italics, concerning the memories of the two and in them you explained what happened. It's sad and scary to think that Daphne knew her fate all along. I love the angst and drama of it all, it's juicy and it just made me teary even though I don't ship these two, but you did a wonderful job!

Much love!

C.G.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love the flashback-y scenes that you have. Your dialogue is really well-done and I like the way you wrote this couple. Poor Blaise... it must be so hard for him to watch her die. That's so awful! Great job, this was really powerful!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow. I kind of love how this turned out too! It's beautifully written and I love the relationship you explore between Daphne and Blaise. It's fantastic. My only complaint is that near the middle there is a lot of repetition of Blaise's name and I don't think it needs to be used as often as it is. But still - it's still gorgeous on the whole and just as it is and I nearly cried when I got to the end. Beautiful work.
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow. O_O

That... was brilliant. I'll admit, when I first looked at the summary and saw that the pairing was Daphne and Blaise, I was not expecting much. But you totally proved me wrong, because in the span of a couple sentences, I was totally hooked. I absolutely love the little snippets of the past that was in between the beginning and the end. And the ending made me tear up a bit as well.

You did a wonderful job on this! :)
AmzyD chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I really like this, it's interesting, emotional, very emotional, but you pulled it off really well!
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh wow. This was so emotionally wrenching but so good at the same time. Very, very well written.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really liked this - gorgeous writing as always. I loved the little flashes of the years, they give a lovely picture of their relationship. I've always felt a lot of sympathy for the Slytherins living through the war - they didn't have a lot of choice, and this definitely shows that. And the ending was so so sad agh. Your characterisation also seemed very realistic. :)
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Love it! Simply brilliant! I like all the snippets of their conversation and the happy memories of them together. And the ending - it made me tear up a little. [it's a happy thought, a happy dream for her to be lost in until he can join her in her peace.] is my favourite sentence. Good job!