Reviews for Wes' Warrior
Mascha chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is perhaps your best one-shot for the fandom yet. I love how high-energy the proceedings were and how you managed to pack so much colorful incident into only about 3,000 words. The prank war was unexpected, hilarious, charming, and made me fall in love (as well as want to spank) everyone involved. Except Wes, of course. How darling that man is when he suffers and then when he eventually turns the tables. I cannot wait to see this series continued further.
AnnB chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
The prank war is amazing! I'm on Wes's side tbh!
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I totally tore off a chunk of my memory foam mattress reading this because I was just clutching it so hard. XD thank you for this! Can't wait for part three.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG, what is this perfection, it is even more amazing than I imagined it would be! Kendall and Travis' mutual pranks on each other are awesomely, creatively evil... but Wes ended up topping BOTH of them! And showing them that when it comes to getting revenge, it is HE that is the master!

Brilliant brilliant brilliant... though I have a feeling that he's not about to smooch Kendall at work anytime now either. ;) Oh Wes Wes Wes... what *have* you unleashed?!
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yay! Another Wes/Kendall story for the archive. Great job!