Reviews for A New Start
WHAT chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Keeping aside ALL the grammatical mistakes and the punctuation marks' mistakes, why would such a thing happen?! I'm sorry I don't wanna be harsh but.. how old are you to have written such a thing?!
Shadow97 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Please update!
GrubblettesFan15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
i like how Samantha and Stephanie both have S names it makes them sound like twins but i do like this story its sweet that she is protecting her cousins
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Uh, you put quotes around the things that *aren't* what people said and left the stuff people say without quotes - I have never seen that mistake before.

Look, you've obviously got some talent, and some good ideas; You bunched the ages all together which violates a lot peoples' idea of canon but you make up for it by telling us in the summary so that's okay. So, just keep working on the ideas.

oh, and one other thing. You may wonder why a reviewer told you Samantha wasn't in the series. I think it's becasue they are thinking of a Sam Series that already has a Samantha in it from several years ago. I think it's popular enough you may wish to change Sam's name to somethign else to avoid confusion. Though it should be obvious it's not the same one, as there is an age difference. But, that's where a background story showing how Jesse and Becky adopted her help.
Grace chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
FAKE! I have the show and samantha is not in it but write more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Becky Is sweet loving and careing
marybeth denberg chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
hey thx 4 the gr8 read
blossom2014 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
can't waite to read chapter 2'