Reviews for A New Start
oldschool chapter 5 . 2/1
Best chapter ever
Michelle 123 chapter 3 . 1/12
Uncle Joey 123, HOW RUDE.(full house reference) I cant believe you would say something like this.
DJ 123 chapter 5 . 1/12
Uncle Joey 123 is an asshole
Aunt Becky 123 chapter 4 . 1/12
This was pretty good. i loved that one part with stephanie
Uncle Joey 123 chapter 3 . 1/12
This fucking sucks ass
Uncle Jesse 123 chapter 2 . 1/12
I loved this. I have never read a better full house fanfiction..
Danny Tanner 123 chapter 1 . 1/12
I loved this. I have never read a better full house fanfiction.
Victoria Malloy chapter 5 . 1/11
I love it GREAT Chapter i cant wait for the next chapter its awesome
nourseholly chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Please update really soon
Munchkin chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
It would've been nice to give them(Jessie & Becky) a daugther Michelle's age because Jesse was so fond of Michelle. Or a 2nd daugther or son(so Michelle doesn't have to compete) besides Samantha
WHAT chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Keeping aside ALL the grammatical mistakes and the punctuation marks' mistakes, why would such a thing happen?! I'm sorry I don't wanna be harsh but.. how old are you to have written such a thing?!
Shadow97 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Please update!
TheMotorcycleBoyReigns chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
i like how Samantha and Stephanie both have S names it makes them sound like twins but i do like this story its sweet that she is protecting her cousins
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Uh, you put quotes around the things that *aren't* what people said and left the stuff people say without quotes - I have never seen that mistake before.

Look, you've obviously got some talent, and some good ideas; You bunched the ages all together which violates a lot peoples' idea of canon but you make up for it by telling us in the summary so that's okay. So, just keep working on the ideas.

oh, and one other thing. You may wonder why a reviewer told you Samantha wasn't in the series. I think it's becasue they are thinking of a Sam Series that already has a Samantha in it from several years ago. I think it's popular enough you may wish to change Sam's name to somethign else to avoid confusion. Though it should be obvious it's not the same one, as there is an age difference. But, that's where a background story showing how Jesse and Becky adopted her help.
Grace chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
FAKE! I have the show and samantha is not in it but write more