Reviews for Friendemies
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Loved the way the Family went into their own game faces here, and will look forward to what all other changes will be wrought from this final battle on the Hellmouth.
izzy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love it. I need more of it. Lmao. I truly can't wait to see where this goes once the hellmouth? Is closed.
becuzitswrong chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
ROFL! Awesome! I love the Addams Family! And they are so bad ass! Great fight scene. And Xander and Faith fit right in, while Kennedy became roadkill. I am not sure that Buffy will react well, but she did come to see shades of grey as more and more time passed...
Arthur Hansen chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
This was quite fun and very unexpected.
AlbertG chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hi madbrad: The Addams family as seen in the movie adaptations of the Addams family and the Addams family values had a somewhat darker tone to it as compared to the TV series or even the comics strip. The children were down right dangerous and Gomez for all of his humor was someone whom you did not play with. Mortica, on the other hand, would make Dracula's daughter cautious around her. She was a mother, a beloved wife (who was into torturing her husband who actually liked it) and an implied killer with no regrets when it came to family. Their conversations WERE amoral and very threatening and one would have to be very foolish to ignore them at any given moment. That's how I based the characters here. In terms of being amoral, they did speak and imply that they were but when it came down to it, they were probably great friends if your handle their 'peculiar-cultural-family' ways. But don't mess with the family.
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'd like to know too. What exactly is Wednesday, and the others? And a reply of "an Addams" is no answer! :-)

I don't like the idea of Wednesday and the other Addams being so ... carefree? amoral? ... with the idea of killing the good guys as well as the bad. "Miscellaneous killing" - ugh. But I don't know much about the Addams Family. Is that the idea? That they're that far above humanity, they couldn't care less about taking human lives? Ugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love this so much words fail me
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Interesting beginning...and the Addams family as well, I was always a fan of them:)

And you killed Kennedy, talk about changes:)

Looking forward to more of this. Though I have to wonder how the updates for your other fics are going?

Anyway, update soon please!
AlbertG chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Kennedy sadly didn't make it and I agree, making the potentials slayers was the worst decision they could have made, except for all of the others which would have been worse. Buffy, despite the show pushing it, was not a great leader and the others had a right to be worried about her leadership. But then they were all youngsters suffering PTDS and fighting in the middle of a war that would decide the fate of Earth-without support. Many people have glossed over Buffy's problems either making her this super leader or making her completely incompetent as a leader. She was somewhere inbetween as THEY ALL were.

Anya's not dead yet so the attraction isn't there and they're too busy fighting for their lives right now.

I also address a possible reason as to why the Turok-Han were so weak when the first one gave Buffy such a hard time.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Nice start. Hope Kennedy is okay.

It was a mistake for the Scooby gang to empower the slayers at the same time as going into battle. That was stupid.
Then again, they were suffering from battle stress and burn out. Making decision making that much harder.

Will Xander attract the attentions of one Wednesday Addams? He does attract the more interesting ladies...lol
Fire chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Love it
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Curious where this is going wasn't logged in for my first review.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'll wait for more but I'm interested kinda hard to go wrong with the Addams.