Reviews for Friendemies
nfall chapter 4 . 10/2
nice action! wish there was more :)
NorJC chapter 4 . 3/15
This is a great story, AG! I love Wednesday and Buffy being catty with each other. Also, it would be interesting if Morticia could become a surrogate Mother to Faith. That should also get Buffy's goat, too. Nicely done!
ordinaryguy2 chapter 4 . 1/4
Fun! Felt a bit sad when Spike went, but you made the melee of everything flow great. The Addams have always been a bit crazy, but you have to admire that in them, and I'm glad you are letting the Scooby gang see that in them, even if Wednesday and Buffy aren't hitting it off. The Addams are truly an odd ally to have, but you will always want them on your side. Having them against you would just be terrifying.
I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
On a side note, I really wish I had your skill in writing. Of course the obvious answer to that is that I need to put more effort into my writing.
Wish you well this new year!
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Great section, and really enjoying the Buffy/Wednesday cattiness, along with Xander and Pugsley having a hot time in the pit of doom as well.
nkh1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Just gets better and better
Sdarian chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
It's odd to me that Spike would have died from being cut in half. So long as the cut was beneath his heart, which it likely was as it would be far harder to cut through his ribcage, then he should still be alive. And all the amulet required was him not dying, not that he be whole and uninjured. If you change that to beheading instead, then that would kill him for sure and remove any possibility of him surviving.

Also at the end, it sounds like Xander and Pugsley are moving at inhuman speed, but I'm pretty sure Xander can't do that? Or is the boost he's getting from the Axe enough even when being tired from fighting to put his movements beyond the human range?
nkh1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
nkh1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Great read. This story as well as ATV is why I have set you as one I follow.
Looking forward to seeing more of this...
grd chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Should i be scared? An Addams as a Slayer! Vamps will be staking themselves. I love it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Loved the way the Family went into their own game faces here, and will look forward to what all other changes will be wrought from this final battle on the Hellmouth.
izzy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love it. I need more of it. Lmao. I truly can't wait to see where this goes once the hellmouth? Is closed.
becuzitswrong chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
ROFL! Awesome! I love the Addams Family! And they are so bad ass! Great fight scene. And Xander and Faith fit right in, while Kennedy became roadkill. I am not sure that Buffy will react well, but she did come to see shades of grey as more and more time passed...
Arthur Hansen chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
This was quite fun and very unexpected.
AlbertG chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hi madbrad: The Addams family as seen in the movie adaptations of the Addams family and the Addams family values had a somewhat darker tone to it as compared to the TV series or even the comics strip. The children were down right dangerous and Gomez for all of his humor was someone whom you did not play with. Mortica, on the other hand, would make Dracula's daughter cautious around her. She was a mother, a beloved wife (who was into torturing her husband who actually liked it) and an implied killer with no regrets when it came to family. Their conversations WERE amoral and very threatening and one would have to be very foolish to ignore them at any given moment. That's how I based the characters here. In terms of being amoral, they did speak and imply that they were but when it came down to it, they were probably great friends if your handle their 'peculiar-cultural-family' ways. But don't mess with the family.
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'd like to know too. What exactly is Wednesday, and the others? And a reply of "an Addams" is no answer! :-)

I don't like the idea of Wednesday and the other Addams being so ... carefree? amoral? ... with the idea of killing the good guys as well as the bad. "Miscellaneous killing" - ugh. But I don't know much about the Addams Family. Is that the idea? That they're that far above humanity, they couldn't care less about taking human lives? Ugh.