Reviews for I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Every time I discover a new fandom, you're already there writing the most wonderful fics of my most favorite pairings of it; you're like some literary femslash crack-dealing guardian angel.

Thank you for being so awesome.

Emily/Serena 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story. Enjoyed the pairing. Thanks.
bhut chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Glad to see that you're continuing to diversify into other fandoms; also, this is my first Emily-centered DWP fanfic that I read and it was nice. Thanks for posting it.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh goody! DWP remains one of my favorite fandoms-love it!

You're absolutely right! DWP is incredibly hard to write well, because of the level of fashion knowledge needed to make really good DWP fan fics believable. Sure, the odd story can skate by with little to no mention of fashion or the industry, but the truly fabulous DWP fan fics I've read (and re-read yearly, they're so good; like Telanu's for example) touch on or deal with fashion, almost like a separate character. That level of fashion detail makes for very rich storytelling, but damned if it isn't difficult to do. I admire those who can (I couldn't... and I'm a bit of a clothes horse, too).

It's a fandom I love, one I wish more author's were still writing. I never tire of a good writer's handing of Andy & Miranda's, or Nigel's, Emily's, or Serena's... or the Twins' wit, banter, barbs and duelings.

Thank you for posting, and for keeping the dream alive for me; that DWP is still on the minds of good writers.
jh728 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very cute. I like Emily and Serena together.
Thanks for the read.
Alsike chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
333
This one is great, and darling, and I don't think your Miranda is derivative at all, I mean... she's almost human in this!

Thanks for posting it!