Reviews for A Fun Sleepover
Queen Of Anime and Manga chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Ehhh *Blushing crazily* Your a good writer lol
Shadow in Midnight chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Wellllll. There was an error in this chapter (maned instead of moaned lol) annnnd the thing that Ikuto and Amu became lovers only AFTER sex is kinda...disturbing. Like, really disturbing! But it was hot. Btw, in the previous chapter, did Kukai and Utau play again whilst naked? Like, that's what I think happened... -sweatdrop- Nice story though :3
finallyexploded chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Explicit content is not allowed here, one this website. Please delete and upload somewhere else.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
God Fenrir chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
i love this! awesome story :3
nekogirl017 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
BEST LEMON STORY ENDING EVER!
nekogirl017 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
...videos...?...never mind. Anyway, that's kinda irrational. For amu at least. Plus they met THAT DAY. How can you know you love somebody after only a few hours? I liked the cliché-ness of it though! And I'm happy you made another chappie! Good lemons btw! (I REALLY hope your brother never reads this. If somebody like my parents or my sister's or aunt or cousin or whatever read my plot journal, I WOULD die of embarrassment!) Anyway, good luck with school also! :) and PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
NanaShinozaki chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Okay... maybe you should change that character thing in the categories. It says Ikuto T./Ami H. isnt that suppose to be Amu?
KUKAIxAMU chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
AWESOMENESS THAT WAS WONDERFUL
Plegurl18 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I love the ending! It's cute and sexya
Hachimisu chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This is very well done, I'm impressed. I'd love to see this continued. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I want to gag.
KUKAIxAMU chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Awesomeness
GLiTCH System chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I FINALLY FOUND YOU! /Evil grin then deadpans. Well, shit. You can write a better hetero smut than I can yaoi smut. /Determined face. Charlise, Maxwell, time to go step up your game! ...Btw, I'm like, hiding under the covers of the bed I sleep in at my grandparents' house and typing this on my phone. XD She made me go to bed at ten and it's eleven right now! /Shot.
shugopoke chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I'm sorry but MA rated content is not allowed on this website. you can post that on livejournal, adultfanfiction, or on some other site that allows it.
Plegurl18 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Good job chica, now...wrote the Amu and Ikuto one b for I kill someone...hehe love ya