Reviews for The Journey
Chalayne chapter 1 . 9/5
Enjoyed this! Hope you do a sequel or at least an epilogue !
chocolate lover 202 chapter 11 . 4/12
Great story!
Annie70th chapter 23 . 1/19
The story is really awesome, just one thing though. It's like every other hunger games fanfic out there. Making Katniss a stunner and adored by every man. Finnick wasn't a goofball he was a flirt with depression, I actually think you got Annie spot on she's such a doll good job ;), but Katniss is not a super model. Katniss was tough and awkward, she pretty, not the most stunning beautiful person. And Cato hated Katniss, and was just a broken sad person who lost everything. it just annoys me how Katniss is the center of attention, like Annie or any of the other females are average and only exist in the story for the couple. Personally I fell in love the character Annie because she was different and lovely. She had history and secrets. Here I only see a girl who just loves Finnick. Which makes me sad.
madsiejean chapter 37 . 1/10
Eeeeeeekkk! That was just plain fangirl feels and I loved it! Such an amazing fic and I thought the characters were spot on! Keep writing this was perfection :)
superwoman82 chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Yay! Gale is going home! I hpoe johanna finds someone
meagan chapter 36 . 11/29/2014
crystal chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
i really liked this story it was better than i thought it would be when i read the summery i wish it has like 2 years later or something but it was really good i liked it
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Yay! Gale is back!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
Happy Cato left the story. I was relieved he was just Johanna's cousin. I do wish Gale would come back...
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
No Cato. Please don't tell me that he and Johanna hook up.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
I really wish Gale was staying...he's perfect for Johanna! But I like the story anyway.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Very fluffy!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I'm surprised at Gale, but happy he is mature. I'm also hoping he will feel something for Johanna.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I really like it! It's just that at one point you said that Katniss went up to Johanna and followed Johanna's gaze to see Finnick dancing with...Johanna. I think you must have meant Annie. You might want to fix that.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
OK yeah or story is quite good and all but u offended me with this chapter. Black bears are the smallest of the bears and climbing is their thing. If one of them couldn't climb they would die. That is why they live in FORESTS! If u wanted big bear go for grizzlies, which u also get in america. I live in englang and the scariest bit of widlife if a badger with rabies, which we also don't have in england! PlS I love or story but I cannot live with a fact as wrong as this in the internet! Pls correct it before I combust with craziness!