Reviews for Accidentally In Love?
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I did enjoy this.
only-looking chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Hah! Too, too funny. All the characters' voices are spot on - I can totally see this happening. I only wish we could have heard some of Kim and Warmonga's conversation.

Hego - The Other Blue Meat!
Chiaki Kurihara chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
longnite chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
A great bit of Kigo fun and I luv the Shego you have playing! She was right on the mark and apparently on target least where she wants to plant her foot! lol!

Its always nice to see more added to the picture of these two. Thanks for the that...and for giving Hego some well deserved grief to boot! ;)
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
very funny i loved it
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Man, this was amazing :D Really funny stuff!
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww. The end? I kinda hoped there wuld b more... Oh well great wee story
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
always happy to see you writing kigo. made my day.
bhut chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I don't know, your KiGo fics are some of the best on Fanfiction, and I certainly enjoy reading them. This one was especially funny as well. Thanks for posting it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ok this is just insane AND humorous, yeah I can see Warmonga searching for "the great blue" and finding Hego instead, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Lmfao !
TempestDash chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I think I remember someone on KPSlashHaven alluding to Hego being a better match for Big Blue than Drakken. I cannot recall if that was you or not. In any case, it's a good idea and obvious in hindsight.

Good dialog as usual. Kim / Shego / Hego end up very natural sounding. Short, sweet, and smile-inducing.

And I appreciate the continued usage of Bella Negra in other people's fanfics. Permission retroactively given. :)