Reviews for Long Life to You
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Keep up the good work. I like it so far. update A.S.A.P.
brightcloud chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Get on with the damn story pal.
Lil Bre chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
So... I have ta readWind Beneath my wings? _ Alrighty _

Later Dayz

Lil Bre
Kris Ice chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I don't know much about Zoids, but I've seen a few eps and I like your Yuugi-oh fiction so much that I thought I'd give it a try. It's pretty good. Did you ever finish all the prequals?
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Wowzies! I like this. A lot The pre-qual was sad and really moving, but this... This was just really spiffy. I hope you have a sequal or continue this
Silent Death chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
would you please go on with this story as well? that whas something of a cliffhanger
sessinu chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
make a sequel! make a sequel! have bit and leena see each other and and make it all happy and sappy...oh yeah i'm a crazy maniac who will keep reveiwing until you make a sequel! don't think i won't! *EVIL LAUGHTER* kay i'm done now.
pheonixflame chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
hey i liked your story but you just left me hanging like !

p.s Jamies last name is HEREMOS(i thinks that how its spelled)
Tsukiyama chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
KEWL STORY!
anthro foxy chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
I can not wait tell you post more of this really great story..
Theresa Quach chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
PLEEEAAAZE write more soooon! I'm dying of anticipation here!
Theresa Quach chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Are you really gonna leave us hangin like that? Come on! This is very good so far! Keep adding chapters!
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
hmm. yeah good-nessa! a Little confused but i am like dumb.
zoids junkie chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
I LOVE YOUR FIC! ::cries after just reading wind beneath my wings:: Keep writing! The suspense is killing me! oooh I can't wait for the reunion! You are a really good writer. Keep up the great work!
akxtp22 chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
yes, SEQUEL! how could you leave us hanging like that . sequel sequql sequal. and good job on the first chap. i really liked it. soo on with the sequal... please?