Reviews for The Morality of Sacrifice
PaladinProject chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow...that's kinda really terrifying. Really makes ya think.
Zentari2238 chapter 1 . 1/20
Words cannot describe how awesome this little piece is . Something else that people forget is that he used it to carve a soul in two .
weirdesky chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I like it. It's got implications I never really thought of, but I can comprehend the implications of what removing a soul for the universe completely might mean-especially if it's a closed world. It could well be enough to disrupt the balance of the universe.
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I don't get it -.- Why is it so bad that Minato removed his soul from the cycle?
leviruzene chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
And yet the Yondaime brought him back for the 4th Shinobi War... Oh Kishimoto, you disapoint me so!
X59 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was really good.
Rikku-056 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
_

...Yeah... I'd rather like my soul where it can be... y'know... NOT condemned to oblivion.
So, that said... no soul sacrificing for me thanks.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
you should really continue this fic...cause while it is a plot bunny it seriously has too much impact in it to be left completed
BloodBanker69 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You know I honestly never thought of the seal this way. I understand what the Kyuubi is saying but since I'm not an undestroyable and timeless being I'm not sure if I could bring myself to care too much. Kurama speaks from a perspective that almost no one else can speak from. I wouldn't think Naruto would react in such a way for so long. This was certainly interesting to think about, but I don't see this really going anywhere. I mean other than looking at Minato in a new light and perhaps moping around for a bit, I don't see this really changing anything. Regardless I like it and I don't think I'll look at that seal the same way again.
Mark chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hmm... your right everyone in Konoha would have died eventually, summoning the Shinigami merely bought them extra time.

The Kyuubi is an expert in Logic-no-jutsu
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
and that afterlife can be made someones bitch with Edo Tensei, how in the hell the Nidaime ever created Edo T is probably to big of a riddle for the author to solve
icecatfire chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
what an..interesting way of thinking about it. good story. it also gave me something to think about too.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Technically, we don't know if the afterlife is the Shinigami's stomach or another place. All we know about that technique is that the summoner and the victim seem to end up in combat for all of eternity inside the Shinigami's stomach. This removes them from the cycle of souls, yes, but it doesn't seem to destroy their souls or anything unnatural like is implied here. It's an eternity of war and fighting, yeah, and that's horrid with disturbing implications when thinking about things.

Very thoughtful fic, and I could see the Kyuubi bringing that up at this point in canon if only to spite Naruto.
AoMythology chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
The stomach of the Shinigami, in which seal users and the sealed struggle for all eternity IS an afterlife.

On the other hand, it's like Hell... except you have almost no company this way. So, the implications are exactly as disturbing as you said, maybe even worse.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I demand you write more you significant bastard. Your stories are so good but so few.