Reviews for The Morality of Sacrifice
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
wow, intense. decided to read through your library since, besides your staunch claims to not being an author, you're a damned good writer. saw the lay down your burdens continuation, gonna read that next.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Yes it is pretty disturbing to think about, and Minato's soul isn't actually destroyed but instead eaten by the Shinigami

" The souls of those trapped within the Shinigami's stomach cannot enter the Pure Land and are destined to fight with their victims for all eternity"

So Minato basically condemned himself to hell for all eternity in order to save Konoha, and later on Sarutobi does the same thing when fighting Orochimaru. Not exactly a hero's reward, but you had to be pretty heroic to do so, to the point of foolhardiness in my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
By the logic of this fic, Orochimaru is a great hero, since he freed both Minato and Hiruzen from the Shinigami. Makes you thing, huh...
SilverSerpent001 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This was AMAZING! Words don't even describe the Complexity, Deepness, and Senerity.

Greatest 1-shot ever even some of the BEST Naruto Fanfics don't compare

If its not to much trouble would it be okay if I expanded this
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
It is, indeed.
PaladinProject chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Wow...that's kinda really terrifying. Really makes ya think.
Zentari2238 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Words cannot describe how awesome this little piece is . Something else that people forget is that he used it to carve a soul in two .
weirdesky chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I like it. It's got implications I never really thought of, but I can comprehend the implications of what removing a soul for the universe completely might mean-especially if it's a closed world. It could well be enough to disrupt the balance of the universe.
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I don't get it -.- Why is it so bad that Minato removed his soul from the cycle?
leviruzene chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
And yet the Yondaime brought him back for the 4th Shinobi War... Oh Kishimoto, you disapoint me so!
X59 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was really good.
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
_

...Yeah... I'd rather like my soul where it can be... y'know... NOT condemned to oblivion.
So, that said... no soul sacrificing for me thanks.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
you should really continue this fic...cause while it is a plot bunny it seriously has too much impact in it to be left completed
Famine73 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You know I honestly never thought of the seal this way. I understand what the Kyuubi is saying but since I'm not an undestroyable and timeless being I'm not sure if I could bring myself to care too much. Kurama speaks from a perspective that almost no one else can speak from. I wouldn't think Naruto would react in such a way for so long. This was certainly interesting to think about, but I don't see this really going anywhere. I mean other than looking at Minato in a new light and perhaps moping around for a bit, I don't see this really changing anything. Regardless I like it and I don't think I'll look at that seal the same way again.
Mark chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hmm... your right everyone in Konoha would have died eventually, summoning the Shinigami merely bought them extra time.

The Kyuubi is an expert in Logic-no-jutsu