Reviews for Fly High
SteamPrincess chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
I'm a teen, and I like that movie. Rock on tattooed Santa! British Easter bunny! Santa's accent makes pitch black's name sound like a bad word though. Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I absolutely love your story! It's really good. The characters are realistic and there are few grammatical errors. Please update again soon! Is Dylan going to be in the story?
maximumriderocks24 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
awe, u havent updated in a while and this was satsfying..contnue my friend. onwards..mush!
arya chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
omg this is sooo good!
peace of the earth chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Awesome chapter! It was rly funny in some parts!
Please update soon!
13Swifty chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
hey i live in Minnesota which is the u.s. version of canada! love it! if i promiss to review again willu update before new years...?!
YOURBESTFRIEND chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Guesss whooooooooooo (I didn't feel like logging in)

So I'm texting you right now, fun, fun, fun! Go drink your tea Iroh. This was a good chapter by the way, haha it made me literally 'LOL' cause I'm just that cool. I think Max needs to invest in a shirt and a new sweater...should've gone shopping with us ;) DUDE GET RID OF LISSA I HATE HER WITH A BURNING FIERY PASSION! Man, look at my beautiful description. Makes me tear up :') VAMPIRE FANG *LESSTHANTHREE**LESSTHANTHREE*
GOOOOOOOOOOOD JOB GURL
SteamPrincess chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Update! And srsly? This was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too short. This review is probably longer!
MyKidneysHateMe chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
MORE!
miss.anonymous chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Thanks for the update! Much appreciated. I love the "vampire Fang" pun or joke or whatever it is. Keep writing!
Miss Anonymous
AkitaNeruVocaloid chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Nice job. Nudge & Ella suck. Max should not have had to wear that dress.
MyKidneysHateMe chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
more!
Mister Moronic chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Max really is clueless about the evidence, as all good protagonists should be to stretch the plot. Amazing story you have here. I hope the updates, although erratic, are constant. Wouldn't want a tale a good as this to keep me hanging forever.
SteamPrincess chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I am max ride of course! My hair is actually very similar to hers.
Great chap!
katerinagrey chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Fang is my true love (Heart)
Oh man, this has got to be my favourite chapter yet! So good! Dude.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »