Reviews for Sailing
Curley Green chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
*sigh* How lovely. I know I read this a long time ago ... And I think I remember you being the author of several longer LotR stories ... I don't suppose those are still archived anywhere, are they?

The idea Estella waiting and then finally moving on ... so heartbreaking. And poor Frodo. Well executed.
Hollie Black chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
i don't even know what to say. my eyes are all wattery, overflowing with tears because of this beautiful, beautiful piece. this is one of the most beautiful things i've ever read at ff.n, actually, one the most beautiful things i've ever read period.

how did you come up with this? you must be skilled with poetry, because this had a very poetic vibe to it.

carn, i'm being shooed off the computer. i'd like to add more, but can't

to sum this all up tho, it was amazing, beautiful, etc. keep it up, you could go really far with your tallent.

~hollie
AllWhoWanderAreNotLost chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Well, this was just as good as the first one. And this is just random babble, you say? Pssht. In any case, this was very well written, and it was very fun to read. I don't know if you've considered this or not, but I think it'd be very interesting to see another "complimentary piece" from Merry's point of view. :)

Yoku Dekimashita (well done)

Kristen
Singe chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Where's my kleenex? Hell, where's my sharp stick so I can stab myself to death because this is so perfect and sad?

Great job.

Singe
Andarta Wildhearth chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Whenever I need a good cry, I come here. I so want to take Frodo in my arms and soothe him, tell him he'll be alright, he'll have her.

I feel his pain in this one Mir, undeniable and uncontrollable. So beautiful...

Andarta:-(
Miss2Pouty chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
*sob sob* This is too sad, and now i'm dizzy form keeping myself form crying.
JELLO-OF-THE-SHIRE chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
that...*sniffel*...was soo sad...sad but romantic
MelodySongSinger chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Oh boy, that was really full on, lol, I always have been a bit soppy but I'm sitting here in tears. That was really lovely, but then I've always been a fan of your writing style, you write these characters with so much heart that something loke this can't fail to bring tears to readers eyes.

Truly lovely