Reviews for 25 Singing in the Pain
ab chapter 4 . 2/1
Omg! I love that F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reference/connection with Paget XD Very clever, very clever
ab chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
You are so talented! I love the little details and pieces of information, of the puzzle! Like the "Detective" comment and the JJ ones instead of Emily calling her wife Jen or Jennifer.
ab chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I love the your stories! The information and research put into this is amazing! I tremendously enjoy reading these!
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
"It's not your color…or mine."

Damn that was a good line!
tmarie9 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I literally was laughing so hard I was crying when Emily ran smack into the door. My face hurts from laughing so hard.
DyingForReading chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Would you believe that it took me reading this story THREE times before I got your reference to Brewster and Cook? Can't believe how slow I am atm.

Otherwise great story! And a perfectly annoying new character!
PoetInLust chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I love the friends reference. One of the Cathy episodes was on late at night last week and it made me do a double take.
frostedfraggle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ethel Rosenberg does not belong with these 'bad women'. While there are still conflicting accounts regarding the extent and usefulness of her husband's dealings with the Soviets, it's pretty much consensus that she was not actively involved in any of it. She was executed for her political convictions and familial connections, not anything she actually did. Everything about her conviction screams miscarriage of justice.

That said I do love this story very much and it makes me chuckle that after all this brouhaha Jack Hotchner shares a name with one of the most notorious serial killers of all time. Not to mention Jack Unterweger, Jack Sully, Jack Barron and Jack Reeves.
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
For chapter 2:

I thought it was April 1st. Not July 1st..

And in your current story, what month is it? And when was Rocky born?
lizzabet chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I just had to tell you that I had a similar 'great minds think alike' experience with that first episode! I have a story where my Unsub sews his victims' lips shut and then like a couple of months later I read that the first episode of season 8 is like that:) I didn't change, though since I was already half through that story! But it is cool! Both of our situations:) And now I'll continue the story, would've forgot about it if I waited until after. I enjoyed the first chapter!
Aaliayah13 chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
... Wow
Secrets For Sale chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Reid? I thought JJ call him Spence? Haha. For once, I thought Mack could make herself useful...And she sure is irritating even at crucial moment. Thank God, Rocky and Emily are alright! AR, one day you gonna lose a reader (me) due to heart/panic attack cause by all the cliffhanger that you pulled. But definitely one of the best cliffhangers that I seem before, well done! ;) Poor Henry, nearly lost his mama, mommy and Rocky in a day. This team sure have lady luck by their sides, it's a miracle that they survived through so many incidents. Looks like Emily going to have to beat the women around JJ away with a stick, first is Elle, now Mack. XD Great, can't wait for Mack next appearance, need to know the unfinished business between she and Emily. And wonder what she gonna do with JJ. See, just another cliffhanger! Lol. Anyway, the name Jennifer just sounds weird coming from anyone but Emily. No, the team need you Hotch!

Stay safe, have fun and enjoy yourselves at Tennessee, AR! We'll miss you! ;) Tennessee looks like a nice place!
DarXe chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Very good story. Loved Reid singing. Have a safe trip. Iused go to Tenn. to visit family... its been forever. Have a wonderful time while there.
dajwoh chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
that reference to friends, with kathy was awesome. made me laugh so hard :)
DarXe chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Heh, you gave one grandmothers first name, and you used my other grandmothers (grandfather really I guess) last name of Ballard. Did you find my family tree or something? lol