Reviews for 25 Singing in the Pain
Awesome story
aurorawinter chapter 2 . 9/15
Brewster, maiden name Cook. I see what you did there LOL.
Iza456 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
You're going to have fun with this one lol
milagglad chapter 17 . 4/21/2016
Good story
ab chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Omg! I love that F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reference/connection with Paget XD Very clever, very clever
ab chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
You are so talented! I love the little details and pieces of information, of the puzzle! Like the "Detective" comment and the JJ ones instead of Emily calling her wife Jen or Jennifer.
ab chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I love the your stories! The information and research put into this is amazing! I tremendously enjoy reading these!
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
"It's not your color…or mine."

Damn that was a good line!
tmarie9 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I literally was laughing so hard I was crying when Emily ran smack into the door. My face hurts from laughing so hard.
DyingForReading chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Would you believe that it took me reading this story THREE times before I got your reference to Brewster and Cook? Can't believe how slow I am atm.

Otherwise great story! And a perfectly annoying new character!
PoetInLust chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I love the friends reference. One of the Cathy episodes was on late at night last week and it made me do a double take.
frostedfraggle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ethel Rosenberg does not belong with these 'bad women'. While there are still conflicting accounts regarding the extent and usefulness of her husband's dealings with the Soviets, it's pretty much consensus that she was not actively involved in any of it. She was executed for her political convictions and familial connections, not anything she actually did. Everything about her conviction screams miscarriage of justice.

That said I do love this story very much and it makes me chuckle that after all this brouhaha Jack Hotchner shares a name with one of the most notorious serial killers of all time. Not to mention Jack Unterweger, Jack Sully, Jack Barron and Jack Reeves.
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
For chapter 2:

I thought it was April 1st. Not July 1st..

And in your current story, what month is it? And when was Rocky born?
lizzabet chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I just had to tell you that I had a similar 'great minds think alike' experience with that first episode! I have a story where my Unsub sews his victims' lips shut and then like a couple of months later I read that the first episode of season 8 is like that:) I didn't change, though since I was already half through that story! But it is cool! Both of our situations:) And now I'll continue the story, would've forgot about it if I waited until after. I enjoyed the first chapter!
Aaliayah13 chapter 17 . 9/12/2012