Reviews for Cause and Effect
Quartney chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
Wow. I actually marathon read this and Just a Tool in about...4 days? Absolutely extraordinary stories! and amazing & fluid story-telling~ It felt good to laugh out loud so often! 3 I loved how in-character you wrote the heroes, which doesn't seem like an easy feat!
I'm definitely not going to stalk and peruse your other works... 3
...Can't wait to read more! Especially your Avengers *coughDrBannercough* works!

Keep up the talented writing!
wolftattoo chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I forgot that the Council are threat too I say destroy them too.
wolftatto chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Shield got what they deserved they were conducting inhuman experiments forcing people to do things against their will basically trying to be like the mob. The only way out of Shield is death and they never apologize for the shit they they do I'm glad their dirty secrets are exposed to the world. The public needed to know that Shield really are the good guys that they claim to be.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
That. Was a very well done story. You and your beta are to be greatly commended! Thor decrees it!

You handled Bruce's psychological issues very well; this from someone with a degree, even if it's a lowly Bachelor's in Psych. ;)

I'll be checking out what else you've written, but I really love these epic length stories.
KMR chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Hey, so, I don't have much to say about this.
Just - this is quite possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Thank you for sharing!
Sandy-wmd chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Wow, this was a really intense story. I'm glad Bruce got to see, in a way even he couldn't refute, how much the team was willing to do for him, and how wrong (some of) SHIELD was in what they did to him. Watching Loki get another smackdown was good, too.
maddddds5 chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I've loved this story from the beginning of just a tool, sad to see it over but thrilled with the ending! Lost teach of this sorry for a wile but I found it again and was happy to be able to finish it! It you ever decide to write a third story...id be thrilled to read it!(:
Remyalexander chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
This story is fantastic. A lot of people struggle with being able to humanize Bruce Banner and they solely focus on his role as an Avenger. I love this story and thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Good story, but I don't understand why Tony and Bruce don't end up together. I thought they would. It's not fair to lead the readers on like that.
annettechanelle1 chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
it was sooo good! i loved the end! it justified the whole story so well! and it was such a happy ending! i loved the whole book! it was so suspense full and exciting! good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
good job on this story! i enjoyed it :)
jivvin chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
So this is the end, huh?
Well, it was great. 50 shades of great, if you pardon the expression. I really liked the feel of it: it was triumph, really, but not a pompous one; life-asserting, but realistic. It's a great contrast, I think - the world is horrible and messed up and unkind, the authorities are, to quote Tony Stark, a "system with zero accountability", people you are fighting so hard to protect do not even fully accept you as one of them, and the future holds no certainty whatsoever. But at the same time, the hero manages to find hope in this bleak mess, and courage, and strength. He faces his fears and confronts his enemies, and gets what he wanted, /and/ realizes that there is still more out there, something else to strive for beyond just survival, beyond freedom for its own sake. And for some reason I felt sort of proud of him in the end.
This is a beautiful end of an ugly, painful and frightening journey. And I know I'm probably sounding an awful lot pretentious here, but that's what I thought when I finished reading. Thanks for sticking with it till the end, and for sharing it with us :)
Julie chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
I have been avidly reading this series since about halfway through Just A Tool, and I believe that it is one of my favourite works on this site. It's concise, and you play with the character's dynamics and develop them very well. They are developed in a clear manner with an understandable progression, and overall it made the work very enjoyable. Each chapter blended and moulded into each other but also worked on their own, which meant that I did not have to read back on previous chapters whenever there was an update. Thank you for sharing this with us!
godsdaughter77 chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
acct-delted chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
I'm gonna cry again. Argh, you.

But. LOKI. Steve. Tony. This chapter features excellent characterization (representative of the whole damn series).

And Bruce. I am so proud of him. Coming from the very beginning of JaT to here has been a long, hard road for him. And you've portrayed his struggles so. fucking. accurately. Despite the superhero aspect of this, he comes across as really human. And that's what makes him and this whole story so wonderful.

I'm gonna miss him, but I'm looking forward to what comes next, as well!

So, one last time, hugs for Bruce!