Reviews for Pastries and Provocation
Audrey Kennway chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Your work never fails to impress me... Keep going
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I don't elict such "feedback" when I eat a pear. Lol
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Another great fic. I hope you take this as the constructive criticism it's meant to be, but I'd like to see (read!) some more action...and not bedroom action. Your fics are amazing, really, really well written, and detailed, but they always start with Clint and Tash at the END of a mission, whether or not it's gone awry, and then goes to the sex. I am my no means complaining, as you write smut superbly, but I think you would kick ass at, well, kicking ass. I guess I want some more meat and potatoes fighting, and THEN victory sex. Of course, I haven't read all your Clint/Tash stuff (sorry, but I can't quite bring myself to label them ClinTasha yet...ugh...) and maybe your next fic, or the one after that, will have some bad ass spy, smack down scenes in it, but I just thought I'd voice what is currently flowing through my white wine addled brain right now. And in case you lost the point in that ridiculously long last sentence that would be: more fighting. Having said that, the sex in this fic is some of my favorite some far. Your attention to detail is phenomenal and I feel like I'm right there watching the two of them go at it like bunnies. It's kind of funny, though, but for some reason I picture the man who played Captain America as Clint sometimes when I read your fics and I have to stop reading and concentrate on Jeremy Renner's features in order to get the picture of him and Tasha back in my head. Isn't that odd? I don't even think that dude is hot...I mean, he's okay looking, but he's no Renner, and to be honest, I don't even think Renner is that good looking. It's just how he plays Hawkeye that gets me all hot and bothered. I think it might be the bow and arrows. I had the same stirrings after I saw Legolas for the first time on the big screen. Yeah, it's gotta be the weaponry. Holy crap I am verbose. It's the wine. And the tiredness. Still, though, I shall trek onwards and read one (or four) more of your fics. Thanks for your amazing attention to detail, and awesome descriptive powers.
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
And we love it when you tease us! GAH that was fantastic! Multiple - in one fic - just... GAH.
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
lol nice! I love it!
were-fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You definitely know your way around a sex scene. Super-hot, graphic without being offensively so, and did I mention hot? I also really like the interior "voice" that you've given Clint in this. There is just this sweetness there, both within him and between them, that makes all the hot sex rather romantic. All four of your stories that I've read tonight are very good but I think this one is my favorite.
Starrgazer11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
nice
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love!
rossiyavodka chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was the most beautiful clinttasha i have ever read. :'D
i thank you for making me smile with this amazing smut. :D
clinttasha ruuuleess! you have such a good writing style i commend you for it.
thanks for making my day :3
Laila92 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I really enjoyed this! All of your work is so well written!
Tina chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
WOW..really great story love your writing
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Don't know why I've never read Clint/Natasha before but this was an amazing one to start with. I love them and you so keep it up
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
beautifully written!
deviantly chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
omg, your one-shots are amazing, and well written, and HOT goddamnit.
can't believe I'm lucky enough that you ship my otp. I can't go on enough about your characterization. the hesitation and roughness and brutal truth to their relationship is perfect.
I may not say it every time, but I'm reading your stuff and notifications for an update or new story never fail to make me smile. :)
Trinilynn chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow now that was steamy I think you out did yourself with this one! Love the theme and plot. Also your character design is always spot on. Good job looking forward to more