Reviews for Digimon Fusion Movie: Mutalior's Vengeance Redux
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Sorry for holding out on this review! I've had other things on the side! (sweatdrop)

Anyway, nothing much what's been said. Epic finish with Omega X emerging from Omegamon and beating the crud out of Mutalior!

Hah, so this is the beginning of Yamato taking over Matt... and begins the path of developing an Ascendant obsession. :P

Double hah to Salzer getting taken out! That part always cracks me up.

Nice ending with Tai and Sora visiting Karin's grave. I loved Sedna showing up and seeing them until Across Dimensions. Friendships last across time and space.

Great and entertaining movie fic! I can't wait for more movie fics! :D
supergoku1987 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
hey man. sorry i'm late. this was a badass ending for the movie fic. Omega x appearing and whooping mutalior's ass was the define moment. liked seeing mutalior get blasted into the sun. the nuclear disaster is prevented, and lol salzer gets take out quick. that was funny as shit in the cooler movie.

good movie fic, and I liked the ending with sailor sedna. Tai and sora will see her again in that cross dimensions fic. yeah, can't wait for metal mutalior. later.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Yes! We finally get to the conclusion of mutalior defeated by omega x! So that's the real reason why matt agree with Yamato to be an ascendant. Haha, salzer got own by bancholeomon.

Great ending song of breaking point-Phoenix, we fly like a Phoenix tonight!

And nice mention of Karin and that quote. They are destined to meet her in across dimensions.

I'm looking forward to more movies!
JNaegi chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
A good conclusion to your revamped movie fic K-taichou!

Tai was able to become Omega X and stopped a nuclear winter from passing. Matt/Yamato was finally able to glimpse the power he will eventully get; along with a big head.

Nice touch with Karin appearing at the end. Their bond is still strong even after her death. Also learned something about that dude Tai mentioned.

I'm going to look him up, seems interesting.

Anywho this was a good movie fic and yes you should continue with your other ones to and throw some Kai-elements at them, like a boss.

Til next time Kainus.
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Nice ending, Omegamon was kicking some butt until of course Mutalior used his little secret, but while it turned the tide once, it didn't work again once Tai became Omega X.

Love how Rezor died, just like Salza that part is priceless.

Touching scene at the end as well, this was a great movie fic, as always your work is awsome_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Great chapter, K-sama! Loved the action to pieces. Between Mutalior transforming and Omegamon showing up, this was a step-up from the last chapter!

So, Yamato decides to take over and he almost beats Diaboromon. Too bad things don't go the way he wanted. Poor Matt having to let that maniac take over. D:

Hah, just like Cooler, Mutalior sports the memorable Super Shredder look. Man how easily he takes VictoryGreymon apart. But, things are about to turn around with the arrival of Omegamon thanks to the energy from their friends and the hopes from the people. I'm getting shivers remembering that scene in the Digimon Movie!

Diaboromon down and Mutalior is next. Can't wait for the epic finish, K-sama! :D
supergoku1987 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
This was a kickass chapter, man. loved the music based off cooler's revenge. loved the fighting. Mutalior transforms and beats victorygreymon like he owned him money. yamato is back and almost beats diaboromon. glad bancholeomon and the others recover fine.

hells yeah. omnimon is here! he wipes out all the diaboromon like in the digimon movie. aww man memories. mutalior vs. omnimon next, and the return of omega x. can't wait. this has been a badass story. keep it up.
JNaegi chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Good work dude!

Got to say you know shit gets real if Mutalior is taken on the form Super Shredder from TMNT 2 Secret of the Ooze, brining the pain.

I know this is only a friendship but totally feeling the Mijo moment with Joe comforting Mimi; ahh unrequited love only in another world...

Yamato takes over briefly and had a handle on Diaboromon before getting knocked out, along with MGraymon giving it his all but falls short.

Then the wishes of kids makes them grow stronger to form Omegamon to finish one of the threats.

Knowing whats in stored for Mutalior; ass kicking time!

Man in all honesty I barely remember what happens in the Digimon movie, it's been thirteen years for me, I better go watch it.

Keep it going K-taichou
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
nice work_ wasn't expecting to see Omegamon in this universe, but you found one heck of an awsome way to put him in, down with the evil guys_

BanchoLeomon's recovering nicely and Tk and Kari are just plain awsome with how they did that to help thier brothers out.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter to see how Omegamon lasts before Tai and VictoryGreymon take over, keep up the awsome work man_
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Holy crap! This is one of the best action pack chapters ever! That loosens me up after being so tired. So the fight with VictoryGreymon vs Mutalior was kick ***, like how you put the songs from Cooler's Revenge besides the songs we suggested.

I never expect that BanchoLeomon is healed early than Piccolo.

And so does the fight between ZeedGarurumon and Diaboromon, too bad there's no clones of Diablomon though. :( But at least Omnimon shows up for the first time. I got goosebumps when listening to his intro!

YEAH! Here comes the last chapter! So The Return of Mutalior comes next huh (The first time that Metalla X will appear in a D-Fusion movie)?
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Good action-packed chapter, K! I liked seeing BanchoLeomon, Keke, Sam, Kara, and the boys getting into the action. Hah, good to see BanchoLeomon kill off a henchguy, same with Keke. :D

Ow, Bancho just can't get a break. That damn Mutalior and his cheapshots. Our lion pal is critically hurt, but not dead. Still, ouch. D:

Yeah, Matt shows up and gives VictoryGreymon a vitamin. Oh, and is Yamato beginning to surface? Yep, it's gonna be Tai and VGreymon vs. Mutalior and Matt/Yamato and ZGarurumon vs. Diaboromon. Mutalior transforms and a certain epic fused Digimon will show up next chapter!

The music really do bring back some memories from Cooler movie. ha, and how funny this fic is up the same month TFS releases their Abridge Cooler movie. XP

Laters, can't wait for next part!
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
First off, the Teamfourstar's release of Cooler is awesome. I guess this fic is to tie-in that special. Its also a future reference that Mutalior is involve with GranDracmon.

Its pretty cool that Breaking Point - Falling Down is played when the D3s and BanchoLeomon show up, and I imagine myself playing the guitar while the song plays.

And finally Matt & ZeedGarurumon show up! Yamato..I can also hear his voice like Brian Drummond. :P

I have to wonder how the two battles will play out, leading to the DNA digivolution of you know who. But I can't wait to see Mutalior transform.
JNaegi chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Back to action!

The digi-destined get help from their old friends and they gave it everything they got at the superpowered villians (which seemed kind of one sided to begin with).

Leave it to Tike and Kara to taunt their enemies like that and BanchoLeomon comes in as well but he ends up getting injured when Mutalior comes in the picture.

Matt finally shows up and gives Tai a vitamin to get VictoryGreymon well. Looks like Yamato might be coming in the wings as well to help out Matt wheather he likes it or not.

Reaching the end game for this story. Good work!
supergoku1987 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
hey man, I liked the chapter. The fights were cool and I liked seeing X's crew fighting the armored squad. Bancholeomon in action was cool too. liked seeing bancholeomon take out mutalior's fighter and he almost kicked salzer's ass. damn, mutalior caught bancho with a beam.

seeing magna digivolution was nice. glad that matt and zeedgarurumon gave victorygreymon the vitamin. Hoo boy, things gonna get good. matt and zeedgarurumon go after diaboromon. victorygreymon clocks mutalior! chapter had good action and next one gonna be intense when mutalior transforms. omnimon and omega x coming, right? take care, yo.
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
two down, three to go this is getting excellent heh yeah it is funny TFS put up thier parody around this time too but it's all good

I wonder how the fight between Matt and Diaboromon's gonna be, but if it's as intense as what i've seen so far this should be good

Keep up the awsome work dude_