Reviews for Digimon Fusion Movie: Mutalior's Vengeance Redux
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Pretty good breather chapter. Really neat to see Tai and Sora chat about good times and their old friend Karin!

I think this is when you introduced us to her in the original version. Still cool to remind me of Karin's old companionship with these two.

Ah, Joe and Gomamon are here! Just when they get the medical herbs, Mutalior's armored squad find them! What bad luck!

I can't wait. I'm really itching for some fights! Bring it on! :D
supergoku1987 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Interesting stuff about karin aka sailor sedna. really sad but nice she;ll see tai and sora again in cross dimensions story. liked the taiora stuff, man. hope bancho and the crew get there. would love to see them in action. damn, just their luck, mimi, joe, gatomon, and the others get caught.

good chapter. can't wait for the fighting to kick in high ear again. later.
JNaegi chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I had a feeling you would update today dude!

Good chapter over all. Joe and Gomamon come in and are with Gatomon, Mimi and Palmon finding the medicine for WarGraymon but now Salzer, Borga and Rezor found them and now probably have to fight!

Damn so that's what happend to Karin. To be killed like that is just awful and it is really sad. Her poor parents as well. Even through all the pain at least she is experincing another life and forged a new destiny as a Senshi. In hindsight at least she will meet them again.

Keep it going K-taichou!
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
A breather chapter before the action kicks in again. I like the introduction to the 'data world', yes the main place where 'Our War Game' took place. Diaboromon is going to be big trouble to our heroes.

X finally shows himself, and we get to tell the origins of Karin Osaka. No wonder Tai and Sora cherish her memories.

Like VictoryGrey said, "Where there's a will, there's a way." As soon as our heroes have to escape from the Armored Squad's clutches, that is when our lion friend will appear in the next chap.
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
So this is how Karin's backstory is implicated, nasty stuff but it all worked out in the end I guess, Sora and Tai's talk was also nice and long.

Mutalior's lackeys just don't quit, hopefully Joe and Mimi's partners can hold them off cause VictoryGreymon is going to need those herbs. I get the feeling the virus Diaboramon brought along is going to hurt the reinforcements, dunno why I just have that feeling.

really breezing through this thing, but it's awsome keep it up dude
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Oh no, VictoryGreymon is out of commission, and Tai & friends need to go on hiding to recuperate.

Mutalior, always the perfectionist unlike Burizalor. Knowing full well that his opponent is still alive and ordered his men to kill him.

Its funny that Mimi & Palmon drag along to the conflict.
supergoku1987 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
good chapter. sucks victorygreymon is injured. I can't wait to see x's friends and bancholeomon in this fight. nothing much else to say. mimi was fucking hysterical. that whole virus thing with diabolmon and mutalior doesnt sound good.

can't wait for the next one, man.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Wow, short chapter, but it was a good break from all that fighting that went down.

Anyways, our heroes lay low. VictoryGreymon takes a nasty wound to the back courtesy of Mutalior. When I said VictoryGreymon better watch it... I called it!

Haha, I have to admit that was smart and awesome what Mimi did! You go, girl! XD

Just imagine the 'disappoint' on those poor people's faces when there's no free beer and sake. :P

Yikes, what do Mutalior and Diaboromon intend to do with the virus? Dundundun, until next time.

Heck yeah to BanchoLeomon, Keke, and the others getting involved. That never happened in the original. I love that they might be getting more involved in these movies! :D

'Tis a short but sweet chapter. I liked it well enough. Can't wait to hear about Karin's past and getting back on the action! Laters.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A'right, the first Digi-Fusion Movie fic! Great start and a definite improvement over the original. I liked the music cues you've taken from the Cooler's Revenge dub movie (esp. Drowning Pool! :D)

Funny how you're releasing this the same month that TeamFourStar's preparing to release Cooler's Revenge Abridged, lol. Guess great minds think alike!

Nice work replacing those virus Digimon with a real Armored Squadron. Yep, another bunch of Ginyu wannabes. Yay. Still, they get some points for ambushing the Digidestined like that.

Liked that you jumped right into the action! The fighting was good while it lasted. I see you're intending to use Diaboromon this time. Another neat creative change.

So, Mutalior shows up and bizness is about to pick up. Doesn't look good for VictoryGreymon and Tai. Where's my Yamato at? Wait... he shows up later, does he? (sighs)

Great start to the movie fic. Ok, I'm off to read the next chapter! Away I go!
JNaegi chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Good intermission with this chapter.

Tai, Kari, WarGraymon and Gatomon end up getting seperated from the others and WG is seriously injured.

Izzy gets in contact with Mimi who cuts her vacay short. Pretty smart of her to tell people there were free alcoholic drinks so she and Palmon coul use the computers.

Mutalior is setting somthing up for the Digi-Destined and now they just need good ol reliable Joe and egomaniac Matt/Yamato to complete the team. Will be good to see BanchoLeomon and X's gang get in the mix.

Nothing left to say but keep up the good work K-Taichou
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Ouch, Tai and VictoryGreymon took one hard, hope they can recover, and boy what Mimi did was ingenious as well if not crazy, I hope those people don't get angry with her when they come back;

I wonder how the virus Diaboramon has works, and Mutalior is definitely wanting vengence, keep it up man i look forward to seeing how the rest of this thing goes_
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hey man great start. I like how you combine coolers revenge and the second digimon movie. Liked the intro and the drowning pool opening. reminds me of bardock when he faced frieza.

Liked the reunion with tai and agumon. good fighting with victorygreymon throwing down with armored squad and diaboromon. Mutalior is here and bizness about to pick up. Good chapter, man. happy labor day!
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Good start off to this story, heh so this is the background on the guy who got tortured in accel stream recently this should be nice

I wonder which senshi is going to be referenced, either way it looks to be nice

lol at the grunts, ginyu force wannabe's never prosper

Keep up the awsome work, looking forward to what comes next
JNaegi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Good first chapter Kainus!

So this is the Kai version of your original movie fic? Tai comes for a visit and everyone is happy upon seeing him.

The new enemy has made an apperance and is about to go at it with VictoryGraymon and Tai.

I wonder what Matt is doing? You'd think upon hearing that Tai is back for a day he would have been the first one there and give a two mintue speech about how he has trained to get all sorts of power, etc, etc.

Upon hearing the sibling/father thing I guess stabbing each other in the back and stealing from planets was just a regular day for them?

I'm getting off track, it good knowing Joe and Mimi will be in it and yes even Matt/Yamato with all his baggage and damaged goods.

Mutalior's crew was good as well. Leave it to the big brute not to know big words, stick with what you know Borga, we won't hate you.

Yeah for a certain cyan colored Senshi backstory!

Thumbs up dude for a good start or hands up...whatever.

Later!
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Holy cow. As soon as I finish rewatching Nostalgic Critic's reviews of 'Digimon the Movie' and 'Pokemon the First Movie', the first of the D-Fusion Kai movies is release to kick off September! Everything from the beginning is pretty good.

So the Cooler's Armored Squadron expies replaces those 'virus digimon' in the original fic. I knew this was gonna happen, and make more sense.

I like how Diaboromon shows up in the story. In fact, I like how the story reminds me of seeing Digimon the Movie in theaters. Those are the days.. (and remember that time when DVD/VHS of Cooler's Revenge are seen in stores)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2