Reviews for It's Always the Weird Stuff
iam324b21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I absolutely loved this!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
:)(: Tara's speech to Lafayette about herself and Pam, you could see how much she and Pam really care for each other. The tenderness displayed in their interactions is so cute and loving-also a good indication of their love,
Lafayette is a good cousin for being protective but accepting.
Jessica at the end is great and funny.
I must request that you write more Tara and Pam fics. :)(:
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Lol oh that was beyond adorable. I'm really loving the Pam/Tara loving.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I liked it. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
you are absolutely one of my favorite authors of all time. your fics are almost to good to be true :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really liked this story. You should continue it or just write more. The longer the better!
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Such a sweet story :D
Jade St. Jms chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I loved the interaction between Tara and Pam, excellent fic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE your Pam/Tara stories. Please keep them going! It's a long nine months until season 6 :)
SLJ chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awwwwww! That was lovely. I really gained some insight there when Tara was trying to prove her point to Lafayette. The speech was motivational. :D thank you!
JustJun chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
And you've done it again :)
Lovely story and what I appreciate is just the hint of plot and yet it's not so overwhelming as to overshadow the fluff!
Lala was awesome ;)
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yay! You posted this one on here! : D Please post 'Mating Rituals of Vampires in Love' also, if you can. :) Love your work so much. : )
cubanagurl chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great story!
JJ chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
It was really sweet. Don't stop Pam/Tara fanfics please. I've been following your updates since I started reading them, and your an amazing writer. Keep going! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
that was great . love pam and tara going off into the croner and that lala was so protective and understanding of tara