Reviews for Wish
commanderbog chapter 2 . 3/31/2019
lovely and awesome start! i feel like this is so reeal!
K chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
This was one of the best stories I have read in a while. It broke my heart, had me on edge, and made me love it so much I read it in one day. I applaud you very nice work! I usually never leave reviews but it was so good I had to.
tigerlily9996 chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
Okay so, admission: I ADORED you, then hated you, then was over the hills for you!, then started plotting your demise in the worst way possible, now however I end with a bittersweet absolute LUV for ya ;p. Would be complete sugar but I want this story to continue till my dying days-sigh- the problem with all good things. Lol That story was sooo good. Be honest, are you actually a writer just enjoying a break with some whimsy?
tigerlily9996 chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
You horrible person! You have the cruelty of the worst uncute demonic presence I've ever had the misfortune of being placed by!...on a side note: I love your super awesome brain (this is THE BEST story I have gotten my hands on in an exceedingly long time) and urge you to pursue a career in Literary Arts you wonderful mistake of nature. 3 please don't stop being awesome! Thank you
Arsenico chapter 34 . 1/28/2016
That was an emotional rollercoaster! I loved each word!
Arsenico chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
Oh hell...this is so good but I just realized that there are 30 chapters to go. I'll fue by the end of this. I love your writting by the way!
kiti4life chapter 34 . 1/15/2016
awwww. wonderful story
kiti4life chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
sorry ignore input
kiti4life chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
last time i checked it wasnt. i think in the week after this its available
bubblyblush chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
I felt that by the end of the story you went a little off track for the original summary, however, i enjoyed the twists and surprises through out their journey. A little confusing at times but a very unique and one of a kind ranma fanfiction. I hope you keep writing!
akane-cardcaptor chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Interesting
Celestialotaku chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
Holy shit, best storyline, and writing, I have ever read. Thank you for writing this, holy shit, just wow.
K.Saya chapter 34 . 7/11/2014
Honestly, i think this is the best Akane/Ranma fanfic i ever read. I laughed, i yelled, i cursed, i cried... a lot, but in the the end it made me so happy.

Except for the drama with the gods (way too sadistic and painful), the story was really, really good. I'm going to read the manga again, and this is probably the only ending i'm going to think of.

Thank you very much for sharing.
K.Saya chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
Something is telling i should read this story one day at time because this is just too much for my heart to take.

... But i can't stop *help*

I didn't see that coming. I still have hope (even if i kept crying while reading this chapter).

Thank you again for the amazing story.
K.Saya chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
ok i didn't made any comment since now because the story (flow, characters and everything) is just... I don't know...AWESOME. I'm totally in love, and as i remember the manga, i can totally see it going like this. It makes me want to reread Ranma again. Really, thank you for the amazing story.

But THIS!? WHAT THE HELL!? This is just too cruel!

I love the Inuyasha reference tho.

Ok i'm going to keep reading. I hope it ends well...