Reviews for Streets of Gold
You'veGotMeAndJesus chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I just wanted to say that I thought that was beautifully written. I really liked some of the phrases you used, like "never-old lands," and "Heaven Standard time." I thought that one was especially clever. I thought you represented the subject really well and I am very glad that God laid this on your heart to share with the world. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, this was so long and you kept repeating "With streets of pure gold, in never-old lands." I got it the first time, no need to repeat it 20 more times. Besides that, was it really necessary to add all the names in the Bible. That was honestly very tedious and I kept wondering "When does this poem end?" It was good in the beginning but I slowly lost interest in the end because of the repetition. It made the writing very monotonous. I could revise it for you if that's okay, or if not I won't touch your work. It made me smile when I read the beginning then... you know, all down hill from there. But I liked it :) I just think it can be shortened.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good poem.
Scaevola2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I accidentally submitted the previous review before I was finished with it. Unfortunately, ffnet doesn't allow multiple reviews for the same chapter from the same person. Here's what I meant to say.

I pray that as many people as possible read this. It didn't affect me in my head, but I'm overwhelmed in my heart. May you continue to be blessed by God Almighty.
May I have permission to print this and share it at my college campus? I will include your summary with it, if so.
Souljacker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hi, just you're friendly neighborhood Claire here, popping though. Just wanted to let you know that fictionpress is for original poems, fition and essays, it even has a religion section! You might want to relocate this there, since this is a fanfiction site.
Have a good one