Reviews for FINDING ANGELA FERELLI - FINDING JANET MEADOWS
Huds2n chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
WHAT? I did not see that coming? Nice tie in though to Eddie's previous comment...it looks as though he will be getting that second chance that he always wanted...to do it right this time...my heart breaks however for Janet...I can understand the frustration that she is feeling with his lack of wanting to try but having just gone through watching a family member fight cancer and being hooked up to IV's and in the hospital and in such pain...I can relate to his view...cancer is a horrible thing to watch someone go through...I can only hope Eddie is a big enough man to be there for her as she will need his support and strength now more than ever! Excellent chapter and part two if you will...awesome!
Huds2n chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
oh no what could have happened that she would get that drunk? I can't imagine it is good though looking at Janet's condition...
Huds2n chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
oh a playful Eddie and Janet...see they still love each other...nothing is going to take that away...I am sure that she loves Rob but come on...you can feel it...so good!
Huds2n chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Ok it is just weird to read about her being married to Rob and yet still friends with Eddie. I am selfish I know I love a happy Jeddie but I understand where you are coming from with this story...I love the fact that Janet is happy and confident...it is just a shame that it was Rob who got her there...sorry diehard Jeddie fan :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
CRAP! I was right. :( Did this really happen to someone you knew? Ugh, i hope not this part. So sad.
And leave it to Rob, to try and make light of the situation in a way, :) "Mr. Right Now". So sad! I'm sure in a way Rob will be glad that Janet has Eddie to be there for her in the end. Still so so sad.
More please! You are on a roll! :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Ooooooo, what goes on Janet? Sorry no time to review... this story is too good. Thats what you get for putting up so many new chapters at once. LOVE YOU! :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Awwww I can't help it, i just LOVE our JEddie. Good come back from Eddie. Hee hee. She should have been blushing, not going pale. LOL
hookedonfanfics chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
YAY a new chapter!
Wow, I give Eddie credit. And Rob credit. It has to be hard to be both of them, and stand back and watch the other.
Why do I have a feeling Rob has more than a cold? Hmmm
Loved this chapter. You write so I can see so I can see our characters so clearly! LOVE IT!
Ok, so I see I have more chapers to read... no time to write more review... lol
Huds2n chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Ok...I am really trying here but REALLY? They are married AND having a child...you are killing me here. Please tell me this is a dream sequence...please tell me that she is dreaming this...please tell me someone is dreaming this...How is this going to work? I know you have a plot in mind but I have no idea where you are going here...all part of the build up...I hope...you seriously are killing me though :)
Huds2n chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Ok, this situation is impossible. They are both good guys deep down...Eddie has had his issues but there is always going to be that part of her heart that will pull her to him regardless of who she is with...I can appreciate her honesty with Rob but I still find myself wishing she would choose Eddie although I can understand why she is staying with Rob...this is once again an impossible situation!
Huds2n chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
OMG - what a scene this is! In my heart I want Janet to realize that Eddie is the one for her but she is so insistent about Rob...he sounds like a good guy but Eddie is in her heart...how do you turn away from that...this is soooo hard!
octrdlurker chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Wow my heart broke at the end of this chapter, this wasn't what I was expecting at all. Marriage and a baby with Rob, as much as I like him with Janet it doesn't feel right to me. I'm interested to see where you take this in Part 2
hookedonfanfics chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
OH MY. I didn't see that coming. OK, I wont hate you. I do still like Janet happy with Rob, although there is that part of me that truely hope it all works out for our Jeddie... some how. :) LOVE This story. Thank you soooo much for writing. Im always in need of this escape! :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Damn it, I like Rob too now. UGH you are making this so hard on us Jeddie lovers! LOL Great chapter. I like how level headed Rob is. But I still feel so bad for Eddie... and Janet. She has a tough thing to do... and can she do it? Is she really ready to give herself to Rob? Completely rid herself of Eddie and all that has been tied to Eddie for so long. Hmmm. I can't wait to see where you go next with this. I have to admit I love that Janet has two guys so in love with her! She deserves them both!
hookedonfanfics chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
WOW, ok, so I had a feeling this was going to be the chapter that Eddie would step it up. AND he did! Ok, so i feel better now. Even though I do like the Rob Janet combo... I do still LOVE our Jeddie! Can't wait to read the next chapter...