Reviews for Babysitting the Starks
reader chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Steve learned how to change diapers already in the previous chapter. :-)
Conejo-sama chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
I like the relationship growing between Steve and Becky. It's simple, unlike most StevexOC stories, and it's sweet. I especially like how you wrote it. Very nice.

;3 C-sama
AvengerGal chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Oh my gosh! That was great! I'm so glad you added that bonus chapter. I think it was nice that Captain America got to have an old-fashioned dance. Thank you for making Tony so caring! Loved it! And yes yes yes to the Bretty! I loved how you described the room they were in, the dimming of the lights and everything. Good job, girl!
AvengerGal chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Aw! I liked how Tony was all mad at Steve! Too bad Tony didn't walk in on Steve and Becky kissing or something. OK, I'll stop with that.
Anyway, It was a very good ending. A very solid conclusion.
I can tell this story was planned out very well.
AND I will be waiting for the sequel(s). Teehee!
lost-in-elysium chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Steve's reunion with Ryder and Janet was so cute!

"Honey, I'm home!" LOL. This reminded me of 1950s sitcoms. :)

This was a great ending; I really enjoyed it. I wonder if Tony's going to get his revenge... As for a next generation Avengers story: I'd be interested in reading it. It seems like a fresh idea and I haven't seen anything like it around here.

I'm eager to read the sequel to see how Steve and Becky's relationship progresses, any potential villains, if Cap's going to wind up in Tony's suit again...
Detective Kid1412 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
That sounds good, the stories' ending wasn't that bad, and a next gen. of Avengers sounds cool. Looking forward to the net one
Amy chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Steve puts the Super in superhero, lol. Is there anything he can't do? Aw, that reunion was so sweet- to a point. *gawfs* Captain Iron Man huh? Wait till Tony is updated. *snicker*
lost-in-elysium chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
"Listen, revenge should never be the answer for your problems. You need to consider a career and a lifestyle that you can succeed in." - Great advice, Cap. And I found Electric Volt's surrender comical. :D

Aww! I loved the end of this well-written and action-packed chapter! It was perfect. Fantastic work.
WOB chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Awwhehh to lazy to log in lol. This was cute.
AvengerGal chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
The romantic way to go home!
Amy chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I like the combo of the suit and the sheild, doesn't that mess w/the bad guys. lol. *giggles* Oh Steve, how are you going to explain the new 'employee' to Tony?
lost-in-elysium chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Although I enjoyed this chapter, I found the the news reporter's behavior unrealistic. If you're reporting the news, you should be stoic, not a nervous wreck. Other than that, this was great! I really think Steve's going to choose the suit; it'll be interesting to see how he'll handle it.
Detective Kid1412 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Update soon!
Bobthepegasus chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I love the add for Becky, but her name's Beth, actually. I loved Stan Lee calling Steve a moron. My stepdad and I were talking about him and my mom said, and I quote, "Stanley? Who's Stanley? What Avenger do they play?"
Mental facepalm.
Amy chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Uhoh. No rest for babysitters or superheroes. Steve better act fast. lol. Tony's son is such a miniTony. He'll be equal parts proud and alarmed by this I think.