Reviews for Pursuing a New Path
god of all chapter 8 . 10/5
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
good story ne
Anon Again chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Since both of them were much calmer, relatively speaking, than before, they noticed the drastic changes to Ranma-chan. Whereas the former version was short and petite, the altered form was the same height as his male one. Her bust was larger, but on her taller form, seemed more appropriate. In addition, looking at her face, there was no baby fat present, and from tracing the curves on her body, she assumed that there was none on the rest of it.

Also the above part disgusts me. Bad writing is one thing, but changing he female Ranma is probably the biggest "nono" when writing a Ranma fanfic. His female form is interesting because it is short and looks the way it does. If you make it taller and change it, then there is no point to the curse. You could as well have removed the curse altogether (which would have made using Ranma pointless to begin with). If Ranma's female form is as tall as his male, then he can just wrap some bandages around his chest when a girl and there would be no problem/issue for him. I.E, you pretty much ruined the whole fanfic here and I lost all interest in reading it anymore.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Thing is... most fanfic writers (see every single one I've seen) get it wrong. They all make Ranma out to be somebody that actually cares about becoming better at martial arts for the sake of the art, and they make Genma out to be somebody that just use the art to get ahead.

The opposite is what is true though. Ranma only ever showed an interest in the art because of what he could do with it and because he enjoyed winning. Not even once did he ever show any signs of actually caring about being some sort of wise martial artist.

Genma however (although creating art techniques simply so he could get ahead in life) I always lamenting on how important the art itself is. While Genma himself is a bit of a crook and very lazy, he has always shown that he wants Ranma to respect the art.
Lord Mortensen chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Awesome! Update Soon!
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Great story and chapter so far cant wait to see what the reactions to the spells will be.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Found this story recently. Great and interesting story, it is a shame that it seems to be discontinued.
I hope that there will be new updates someday.
iyfan635 chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
does this mean nabiki has to alwalys say what on her mind? exellent work by the way this is probly the best omg!/ranma crossover i've read the only one that comes close is the demon's contract
Syithe chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Well played! I just found this fanfiction recently and have now read it three times. Your pacing is excellent and the fight against Moka feels like it nicely caps off one arc of the story. Your characterization of Tsukune feels real and his desperation and fear was displayed very well. The passage about him being concerned about liver damage from all the pain killers then figuring that was the least of his worries felt very human and helped really carry his state of the mind. Many of those little side thoughts of his really helped bring his character to life for me. If you feel like continuing, I'm very interested in what is going to happen and where you're going to take it. If you don't, you've still done a damn fine job and written an excellent fanfic.
Riverlia chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Not sure if you are still hanging around or not, but I feel compelled to write a review.

I enjoyed this fic alot so far

However, half way through this chapter, I notice a dip in writing. Some parts feel as if you are trying to 'tell' the reader every piece of relevant information, while those pieces could have been 'shown' instead. This create an awkward/clumsy feeling that wasn't there before.

The worst offender would be the restaurant/cafe scene.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Interesting please continue!
vodkaCanidae chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
That was a cute omake! Great job with the fic! I love it lots!
vodkaCanidae chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Nabiki getting beaten at her own game is awesome! Another great chapter! Love the training scenes too. Loving this fic! XD
vodkaCanidae chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I love this pairing! Its so cute! XD Another great chapter!
vodkaCanidae chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
This fic just keeps getting better and better. It amuses me to no end! XD LOVE IT!