Reviews for Pursuing a New Path
shinji the good sharer chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
*grins and smiles* good, keep it up i love this story.
ikari shinji
fanfiction lover chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
I have read this fanfiction like 5 times. Are you ever going to update?
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
Can you please update this fic soon. I really like it. Not many fics have Ranma becoming a demon. It would be nice to see the reaction of the Ah My Goddess crew to the new demon too.
Robert chapter 7 . 4/28/2004
Good Work with the story so far I hope you finich it and I like the paring that you seem to do in this story Ranma/Mara every thing in this story is good can't wait to reed the next chapter.
mystery person chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
please update now!
Stonebridge chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
great
Lone Templar chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
Very well done! I sincerely hope that you continue this wonderful story sometime in the future. Please keep up the good work.
Kaiser-Ryu chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
can't wait, update soon
Dolor chapter 7 . 3/5/2004
I hope your not dead and working on a new chapter, which is hopefully mostly completed and ready to be postet in...a week ?
Please
mystikrose chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
please please please please please! more! i'm begging here! please?
please?
this is one of the best ranma fics that i've ever run across so please update soon.
Teal Thanatos chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
This story is well written and has a good flow to it, I cannot think of any improvements on the plot :( but that's a good thing :)
I look forward to seeing more.
Wufei chapter 7 . 1/4/2004
Update! Update! Update! Update! Am I getting through? Update! Update! Update!
Insane Blight chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
A great fic BUT... I said it before and I'll say it again...
WHY MUST ALL GODDAMN GREAT FICS ALMOST ALWAYS END UP EITHER FROZEN FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME OR ABANDONED?
Just try and update will you? Please?
Wonder what was going to happen between Happy, Mara and Ranma when they meet? Oh well, one could always imagine can't he? *grins evilly*
Bob The Mercenary chapter 7 . 12/27/2003
Very cool story. I like the idea of "evil"/demon Ranma. Please Update the story it is very good and i want to see what happens to Nabiki and if Mara's and Ranma's cover is blown.
Good Luck
Xofia chapter 7 . 12/25/2003
Heh, the story hasn't been updated in months and people are still commenting on it this month. Anyway... I enjoyed reading it, but squall seawave, you're crazy. This is a PG-13 rated fic, I'm pretty sure there will be no pictures of Nabiki and Kuno screwing.
Was kind of refreshing the lack of Akane bashing too. Though I wouldn't of minded one little psycho scene ;).
Oh, and same thing I add to all my reviews... update soon! :D
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »