Reviews for Pursuing a New Path
Asgeras chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Well, I have a little ways to go before I finish what you've written so far, but I thought I'd issue a preemptive plea to continue this fic. It seems like you've had prolonged periods between updates before, and I have high hopes that such is the current case (the hope that the fic isn't dead...not that there will be long pauses between updates). This is a great fic, which I'm greatly enjoying (thanks for what you've written, by-the-way).

Also, I love how you're, essentially, using Ranma's Demonic Ascension to actually make his life better. Kind of says something about his life, ne? :P

Well, once again, thanks for what you've written. I'll write a longer review once I reach the end.
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Wow! I never thought I could enjoy a "Ranma becomes a demon" story this much. Thanks for contributing.

I liked your writing style, the descriptions scattered throughout the narrative,and the story thus far.

Everyone was in character (with the possible exception that Mara prefers girls to boys. In fact, Fujishima prefers to draw girls too.)

I like the fact that your demons are not portrayed as purely evil and destructive - thats a point most folks don't pick up on.

thanks,

Mike
Malerror chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
Great story so far please update soon
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
I hope you get back to this. It's the most Ranma-OMG/AMS crossover I've read so far.
Meca Vegeta chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
cool
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 5/22/2007
This has been just too too funnily awesome! Please update soon. Thank you.
K-sama chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Nifelhiem is controlled by the Niddhog system, not Yygdrasil.
K-sama chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
The person she was talking with was "God" right?
Vilkath chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
I hope you eventualy get back to this fic, it's one the more realitic Ranma/demon fics. Although there wasn't to many demonic moments yet. You seem to have gotten a little lost in Ranma's normal life, and he hasn't made much progress in quite a few chapters. Heck since the family got back, she really hasn't talked to Ranma at all about his training. I hope you pick this up again, if not it's a pretty neat idea some one else might want to use as inspiration.
PhiloWorm chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I just have to ask... will an update come soon? This is the first good DemonRanma fic I've ever seen... IT MUST NOT DIE!
tuesday young chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
loe the story please continue
TenWings chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Blackdex chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
You left this half finished, why I have ha...
dfshie chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Just kill his other fiances, since he's a demon and all.
Mercsenary chapter 8 . 8/6/2006