Reviews for An Empty Life: Hollow Desires
foxeatfox chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Your requirements to be a prodigy seem very low. Being better than 99% simply means out a 100 random people you should be the smartest. However by that definition there would statistically be 100 prodigies in SAO online as there are 10000 beta testers. Not really a game changing event.
ToumaFF chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Bwahaha, very awesome. It was very entertaining to read.

Good work!
Mzr90 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Pretty cool idea and is it just be or has Zel been messing things around?
SilverFlameHaze chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
This lack of a better word, touching. The Original story made me think of a friend's behavior before him and I came up with a plan. I was entranced with it because of the likeness of Kisen's and his personality, but seeing this Alternate Entry seem so much like he is now? For a second there, I thought you were him in disguise trying to troll me XD I doubt you would make more of this AE, mostly because it would be less than your own perspective and creativity, but either way you did a fantastic job. Take your time with updating your stories, they deserve all the time used.
Green Paw chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
The ability to summon the fallen hero?if that confuses you then i will also word it as "the original owner of the cursed blade".
SophiaLT16 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
I enjoyed this FF quite a bit.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Yeah see you soon I so want to read the next fic :D
shugokage chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Great job on this story I look forward to reading the consequences of Kisen and his future adventure!
SilverFlameHaze chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I'm sad that I won't be able to see Kisen for awhile, but I am interested in the next volume already! Good job with the story so far again, and write on!
Mzr90 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Ah damn well things look rough in the future for Kisen and wow I like the idea of Kirito meeting the cats in real life and looking forward to the surprise fic.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
LOL. Total disappointment. I was looking forward and expecting a new chapter and got this... When you post the new volume, can you post it up at the SAO Fandom Nexus Forum? Thanks for volume 1 anyway.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Wow... wow... It's becoming quite dark !
But it's brilliant I really like this story keep up the wonderful work !

OoOXylionOoO chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Well I want to know more about this unique skill :D
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Tch What a bloody idotic genius !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Hehe take that and learn to think of others !
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »