Reviews for An Empty Life: Hollow Desires
Inconspicuous Llama chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Another great update! My favorite part was definitely seeing Argo on the receiving end of the teasing for once. Not really sure how I feel about the end though...
SilverFlameHaze chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Awesome chapter. I like how Sen can just switch from polite to murderous in an instant. I also find the meeting with Klein to be quite interesting. Not to mention the mental image of seeing him and Argo get politely trolled by Sen. XD

Also... Does he gain Red Status for killing players in Deathmatch?
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Holy fucking Hell. Amazing chapter. Best one yet I say. Sen/Kisen scared the shit out of me at the end, but that just proves how wonderfully written this was.

P.S Great job integrating Klein in this. You made it work out perfectly!
ToumaFF chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Okay that was highly unexpected... but awesome. Kibaou really deserved to die!

Also I really liked the Argo teasing, and the boss fight with Klein's guild.

As for the actual writing, your pacing is great as always, and there doesn't seem to be any mistakes I can catch.

Good work, looking forward to next chapter :)
xbamsod chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Amazing chapter. I like how you dealt with the slight annoyance of Kibaou and his group. It was surprising for sure to see that Agil and Kisen knew each other in real life. Update Soon :D
Drago pirate chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
This was a great story but there were some errors in it.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Does that mean he's a red? Heh, I have to reread the earlier chapters about deathmatch.
Mzr90 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
All around cool chapter like the interactions Sen been involve in and wonder if he's caught Lisbeth's interest?

Cool boss battle with Klein and looks like Sen has already made a huge impact I wonder what else he'll change and if his status has been changed due to his actions?

Anyway looking forward to the next chapter.
Matt Snow chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Hey awesome chapter as usual, very awesome fight scene with the floor boss. I think my favorite parts were the Boss fight and the conversation with Argo. I do have a few questions:
1. Why didn't Kisen repair the [War Momento]? I thought he was going to keep it for sentimental value.
2. When Kisen started the deathmatch it was when Kibaou sent him a challenge right? In other words he isn't a red player because of what he did, right?
3. Why did it take 500 monsters to gain 5 levels in the [Cursed Seal] skill, but in this chapter he gains 5 levels for each one of his victims?
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
What does Sen's new armor look like? Update soon.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Best chapter as of yet.
Aeonir chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
I felt a great deal of satisfaction when Kibaou and his gang died. Thank you for that :D Other than that, it was a good chapter as always. I'll look forward to the next one.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Okay... THAT WAS EPIC! Totally Sweeeeeet... Die Kibaou! Muahahaha! Seriously, great chapter. Epic unique skill. Looking forward to more. [Death Match] was nice. The newly unlocked skill was great as well. Hope you have more epicness up your sleeve in the future. Keep up the good job.
Kine X chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Awesome chapter, especially the ending. Though, since you killed off Kibaou, how is Kirito ever going to turn his daughter into a necklace item thing? Kibaou was the one who tricked Thinker into going down into those dungeons. Or are they just not going to meet her? Well, whatever, still an awesome chapter. Thanks for the update, I can't wait until the next one... xD
Littica Marek chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Always new Kibaou was a freaking idiot
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »