Reviews for An Empty Life: Hollow Desires
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
oh mi god cant wait for the next chapter!
Fallen Vanguard chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
None too shabby, but I'm looking forward to later chapters so I have more to comment on.
mafia king chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
i belive the SAO system limits them to one weapon unless the posses the dual blade skill
Drago pirate chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
That was a good chapter on how he will not use sword skill but his own skill instead.
FrostyMouse chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
It was definitely different, that's for sure. I take it that you're not going to give your character Dual Blades at some point. I mean, if he worked on this enough, perhaps he could've had a higher reaction speed than Kirito, so it could happen, but you're not going that direction, so...

The writing style itself is quite good, so that all works. I'll be curious to see how you make this work out, especially as it's so much different than any other SAO fanfic.
Mzr90 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Cool chapter I like this so far. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that the duel wielding skill was unique only to Kirito?

Just wondering if your OC will just be on his own or will he perhaps join or form his own guild?
Drago pirate chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This was a good chapter. When are you updating and what does sen look like both real and avatar?
Mzr90 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Cool and looking forward to scattered memories.
Mzr90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Well this seems very intresting I'm looking forward to your OC and how he can change things up in the game.

I hope you use the light novels to since the anime skips way too much.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8